•|9|•

Lauren Monique

"Mama!" Amir shouts running up to me, scooping him up I kissed the crown of his head

"Hey Squirt"

"Oh good you're back" Tiana sighs in relief

"Yup so what's the problem?"

"Dang, why'd you say it like that? Like you want to fight me" frowning she side-eyed me crossing her arms

"I didn't mean it like that, but like deadass what's up? Y'all bitches up and leave me for two months now y'all tea on me?"

"You know how sometimes Sie—Sienna did a witch trick on me that made us have the same dream. Like we saw each other and everything, you were there too but it didn't seem like you could see us-"

"Mm, what?"

They made it seem like I did something wrong

"I know it sounds crazy but it's true, Sienna's a dream walker! Geovani told me she does it all the time to him, she'd show him things she wanted and stuff but that's not the main focus"

"Alright, so what is it? I already told you Sienna was into that witchcraft shit, did you forget she can tell when someone's pregnant even if it's just a few days or weeks"

Milan came into view holding a bowl to her face, using her hand she fed herself groaning in satisfaction.

"Mimi" Amir whispers gaining her attention. "Mama here"

Gasping her eyes widened, scurrying off back into the kitchen.

"Go make sure she puts that bowl in the sink"

Sitting him on his feet he went into the kitchen calling her name.

"Okay" Tiana hums. "in the dream, we saw you welcome someone new into your life and it doesn't like they mean well. I didn't want to bring it up but every time Sienna has dreams like this it comes true. We don't want to see you get hurt please be careful"

"You just described life. You meet someone and later find out they didn't bring anything meaningful into your life" holding a thumb up I nod unimpressed.

"Promise to be careful?"

"Yes Tiana, have you seen my husband?"

"He's in his office with Geovani and Remo, which reminds me can you please say something to Remo? He misses you and I can see how hard it's been for him to be around Amir knowing y'all aren't on good terms"

It's been like this for the past year, he's good

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you and everybody else I'm not mad at him I don't care. The way I see it if he has a problem he can speak up and address it, until then don't bring it up anymore"

"Lauren" whining Tiana launches herself into me. "I will beg you, you guys were like siblings. Don't you still want to be his best man at our wedding? I need you two to work things out, think about our God kid! He needs his mom to love his God dad again"

"I don't like you" dragging her to Elijah's office I handed her off to Geovani. "take your sister in law before I punch her"

"Oh please oh please oh please" Tiana whines hugging me tightly. "Mm, you smell really good, what is that?"

"Lavender explosion" Elijah hums taking pride in knowing the name of my body washes. "Hey babe, how was your day?"

"Eventful" peeling Tiana's arms off me I went and sat on Elijah's lap. "what's happening in here?"