•|3|•

Lauren Monique

"You think he misses me?" Picking up our clothes I tossed them into the hamper.

Slipping on under and a shirt, Elijah laid in bed watching my every move. Rolling his eyes he pulled the covers over him.

"I would rather not talk about our kids right now seeing as we just had sex, it's weird"

"Can you call Dave and check on Squirt?"

"I think it's you who has the separation anxiety" reluctantly he grabbed his phone, sitting up when he read something. Getting up he started getting dressed quickly.

"Not true I just know my child, when has he ever been willing to stay away from this long? The most he stays out is two hours and that's only when he's with Remo and Tiana"

"Put pants on, he's throwing a fit"

"See I told you!"

"Mr and Mrs, the little is here" Benjamin hums knocking on the door. "Dave asked me to inform you that the girls are with Aaliyah at her friend's house"

"Mama?" Squirt hiccups knocking on the door

"Shit" Elijah groans pulling up his shorts. "Dave didn't say he was dropping him off"

The door opened and Squirt came in slowly, drool and snot covering his face.

"You didn't come to get me" sobbing he came up to me leaning against my leg.

"I know Papa, I'm sorry" picking him up I wiped his face pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I thought you were having fun with Zion"

"No" shaking his head

"Lauren" Elijah deadpans gesturing to the door. For a minute I forgot we were in the red room instead of our bedroom.

"Shut up" rolling my eyes I took Squirt to our room, sitting him on the bed I untied his shoes. "did you eat?"

Nodding he crawled to the head of the bed getting under the covers, Elijah scrolled in bumping my shoulder as he went by.

"Problem?" I question smacking the back of his head

"What do you think?"

"Wanna fight it out?" Smacking his butt I winked seeing his glare.

"I will break you"

"I love it when you do" kissing his jaw I brushed against him then got into bed, Squirt attacked himself to me instantly.

"You just had to make it sexual" groaning Elijah threw his head back going to his side of the bed. "but seriously stop calling Amir Papa, it's not right"

"If you're jealous just say that"

A few minutes went by before he got himself together and speak.

"I'm Je. . ." he mumbles the rest avoiding eye contact, laying down he turned his back to us.

"I'm sorry what was that?" smirking I poked his back. "could you speak up a bit"

"I'm jealous alright? Damn"

Laughing I squeezed his butt earning a slap to my wrist.

***
|The Next Morning|

Changing out the props I listened to Squirt tell me about the movie he watched with Dave and Zion.

"Red race cars and brown tow truck were talking Mama!" he shouts trying to show me the cars on his iPad