•|11|•

Lauren Monique

Pacing around the living room I listened to Vivian go into detail about how badly she beat the woman who assumed Elijah of sexually assaulting her.

I had sent Vivian on a mission earlier today since my hands were tied at the moment.

"So yeah pretty much that's it, she's in the hospital beat the fuck up. I bashed her teeth in you should've seen it, you'd be proud. She agreed to drop the changes"

"Cool" I nod

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm at odds with your son, he keeps bitching me and making me feel like he doesn't think I can handle being in the big light like him. I want to be treated as his equal not like he's my caretaker"

"You told him this?"

"Yes, he doesn't want to hear what I'm saying. It's so frustrating seeing him stress over stuff I can help him with, we're married for a reason so why not act like it? Married symbolizes a marge of two people and a bond that's supposed to be strong, so why not take that into work? He needs help and I can give it to him but he won't let me"

"He's just trying to keep you out of harm's way, the life he's living isn't as enjoyable as you may think. Trust me I've been through that shit with Simone, although I never liked that bitch it's still terrifying wondering if he'd make it home at night or if I was going to be hunted next. Elijah's doing the right thing by keeping you away but I do believe he's going the wrong way about. Instead of actively being out there with him could you settle for dummy missions and simply being introduced into the mafia? Just the guys who've gained my trust over the years?"

Coming to a halt I stood still with my back towards her.

It's a step in the direction I wanted to go in

"Yes"

"I'll go talk to him, in the meantime tighten up lil bitch walking around here sulking like it's going to fix something" bumping my shoulder with a chuckle Vivian sighs. "I'm leaving tonight, Egypt is calling my name, and my girls are leaving to turn to Bora Bora also"

"Wow, you just gon leave me like that?"

"My purpose for coming was to beat that lying bitch ass, I did that. I'm ready to travel again"

"Mmcht" smacking my lips I kicked the couch. "why everybody gotta leave me? What I do?"

"You've been bitching for a while girly, fix that and maybe they'll come back"

Remo came in from outside loosening his tie, meeting my gaze he waved shyly, flicking him off I rolled my eyes passing him on the way to the kitchen.

Bumping butts with Benjamin I went into the fridge taking out my Apple juice.

"Benny, why is my bottle almost empty?" turning to him ever so slowly I raised an eyebrow "This is a new bottle and I haven't gotten any so who's been drinking my shit?"

"I-I don't k-know, I assumed it was you" stuttered Benjamin took a few steps back glancing at the chef's knife beside him, moving it quickly he took it out of my reach.

I'm not going to hurt you, dummy

"Mhm" faking a smile I left him standing in the hallway, going into the living room."Delilah! Amir! Milan! Bring y'all asses down here!"

Izzy's death day is today, everything under the sun is pissing me off to the point where I wanted to strangle the first person I saw this morning who just so happened to be Elijah.