News 5

This is Bhu__2007 with Another News On Our Very Own Shaheer

Paurashpur: Shilpa Shinde, Shaheer Sheikh, Sahil Salathia, Milind Soman, Poulomi Das’s new character posters leave us awestruck

Ensemble cast
Appreciated as Indian OTT's first epic fictional fantasy drama, Paurashpur features renowned names from the film and television industry, including Annu Kapoor, Shilpa Shinde, Shaheer Sheikh, Milind Soman, Sahil Salathia, Anantvijay Joshi, Poulomi Das, Aditya Lal, Ashmita Bakshi, Kashish Rai, and Flora Saini among others. As royal and regal as it appears in the magnificent trailer and intriguing posters, 'Paurashpur' has been creating noise for all the right reasons and trending at the number 1 spot of IMDB's most anticipated new Indian movies and shows.

Annu Kapoor’s thoughts
Speaking about the encouraging response, Annu Kapoor said, “This web series represents male chauvinism right from the beginning of the title of the show Paurashpur (the literal meaning is the domain of male). It is a period fiction drama depicting basic human emotions such as greed, lust for power, and gender discrimination, predominantly in visual substance. I am quite hopeful that the audience will enjoy it having their choicest ingredients in it.”

Milind Soman weighs in
Milind Soman, who has been making waves with his striking character look, added, “My character, Boris, in Paurashpur is one of the most mysterious characters that I have ever played on screen. And that's one of the major reasons why I agreed to do this. While I was initially offered the King's role, I found Boris's character quite interesting since he is someone who stands for the woman of the kingdom, against the King. So, the more complex the character is, the more interesting it gets.”

Shilpa Shinde opines
Raising the hotness quotient in the show, Shilpa Shinde stated, “It was just wonderful working on a show like Paurashpur and sharing screen space with such fabulous and talented actors. It is a very entertaining show that touches upon a few critical issues that even existed

Report by Bhu__2007