News 6

This is Bhu__2007 with Another News On Our Very Own Shaheer

Shaheer Sheikh is one of the most popular and loved actors on television. The actor rose to fame with his performance as Dev Dixit in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi.

He was last seen in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke as Abir, and his character had become a household name.

There is no doubt that Shaheer is a very talented actor and given his chiseled looks and deft acting, fans are wanting him to do more work so that they can see him 24 X 7 on-screen.

The actor has a massive fan following and his fans showed a lot of love and support for him.

The fans had started a page called Shaheera community on social media and today it completes 6 years. Shaheera is a fan page dedicated to Shaheer where there is unconditional support for the actor.Shaheer shared a post and congratulated the page for completing 6 years and thanked all his fans and well-wishers for all the love and support.

Well, there are no surprises there as Shaheer is one of the most love successful actors on television and is loved by one and all.

For the Shaheera community, it's defiantly a celebrating time as they complete 6 years on the day when Shaheer’s first web series Paurashpur, will stream on Alt Balaji.

Credit: Telly Chakkar