NEWS 10

Heya! It's Bhu__2007 with a news about Shaheer's upcoming project!

Source - IndiaToday

Erica Fernandes and Shaheer Sheikh are all set to reunite for Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3. The makers of the show revealed that if there had been no lockdown, the shooting of the show would have started by now. . In an exclusive chat with Saas, Bahu Aur Betiyaan, Akash Jain, supervising producer of Sony TV, spoke about Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3.

Erica Fernandes and Shaheer Sheikh have received a lot of love as Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi's Sonakshi and Dev. DevAkshi (Dev+Sonakshi) fans will be elated to know that their favourite on-screen pair is returning with the third season of the romantic drama. Talking about the same Akash Jain, supervising producer of Sony TV, said, "Yes, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is returning with its third season. The new season will have the same actors. The cast, the crew and the directors are also the same. Everything is still in the process. The set is the same. The construction of the set is going on. It is almost ready. If there was no lockdown, our shoot would have started, but it's on hold given the situation."

Speaking about the show's storyline, he said, "The story will start from where it ended in the last season. Season 1 showed Dev and Sonakshi's love, their wedding and kids. Season 2 showed how Dev takes a break from his career and helps Sonakshi pursue her dreams by taking care of the kids. In the third season, the story will start from where it ended in Season 2. I can't reveal if there will be a leap or not, but Dev and Sonakshi's chemistry will definitely be seen. 15 episodes of the show have been written. And just reading those have got me excited. If there was no lockdown, we would have been doing mahurat tomorrow, but health is important, so we have not started shooting. As soon as things are normal, we will start shooting."

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi premiered on Sony TV on February 29, 2016, and went off air on August 24, 2017. The show returned with its second season on September 25, 2017 and aired its last episode on November 2, 2017.

Are you all excited to watch the new season of Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi?

Hoping that Shaheer will come back with our dear Pooja!❤️

Thanking you,
Bhu__2007