News 1

So This is Arpi__201 With a News On SHAHEER SHIEKH

Here is The News
Credit:India TV

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Shaheer Sheikh looks intriguing as Veer Singh in first look from 'Paurushpur'

TV actor Shaheer Sheikh is back on the screen with the first look of his upcoming show 'Paurushpur.' The actor was recently in the news for his wedding with girlfriend Ruchikaa Kapoor.The duo had a court wedding which was attended by his onscreen mother Supriya Pilgaonkar from the show Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi. Now, he has treated his fans with his power-packed look as Veer Singh in the new web show. The actor is seen wearing a robe-like attire and beaded necklace. The look appears to be from the old age with a sword in his hand.
Shaheer Sheikh wrote, "Strong and confident, Veer is the vyapari who has entered Paurashpur. Can this mysterious vyapari be the change that Paurashpur needs? This epic story of the kingdom and wave of revolution in #Paurashpur is coming soon. Teaser out on 6th Dec on @altbalaji & @zee5shows"
On a related note, Shaheer and Ruchikaa flew to Jammu to meet the actor's parents after their court marriage to take their blessings and later had a small ceremony in Mumbai with Richikaa's family. They are planning to have a second traditional wedding in June 2021.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Article by our Reporter Arpi__201

Hey guys..!! There is a good news for all saheer fan our handsome hunk is back..!! Yes he is back on screen to entertain us.. After his marriage with Girlfriend Ruchika Kapoor he is returning on screen with his new look in upcoming show Paurushpur..Again he is paying a historical role of Veer Singh.As his new look is out he is looking awesome in this. He is seen wearing robe like attire and beaded necklace with a sword in his hand His look appeared to be from old age..He is shineing great in his new look.. Let's check out...!!

!!