NEWS 11

Hello all! It's Arpi__201 with a news on Shaheer's new season of his Tele Serial Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi!

Erica Fernandes and Shaheer Sheikh are all set to reunite for Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3. They received a lot of love with the portrayal of their characters, Sonakshi and Dev. DevAkshi (Dev+Sonakshi) fans are excited to know that their favourite on-screen pair is returning with the third season of the romantic drama, Kuch Rang Aise Bhi Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi - Nayi Kahaani. The makers of the show have released the first promo on social media.

Dev and Sonakshi, have previously taken the audience through a myriad of emotions that reiterated compatibility, understanding, love, compromise, anguish, separation and parenthood. However, this time around, the new narrative will pick it up from Season 2, after the couple's wedding and the birth of their daughter, Suhana. The tagline of the show this time is Rishton ki gehraai mein pyaar hai ya daraar?

Talking about his role, Shaheer Sheikh said, "Dev as a character has received a lot of love from the audience and it’s encouraging to see the eagerness and anticipation of the audience continue after all these years. I am extremely excited and thrilled about Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi - Nayi Kahaani. It feels good to reprise the role of Dev Dixit yet again with a new narrative."

Erica Fernandes added, "The character of Sonakshi is very close to my heart and I feel as the character grew in the show, so did I. It feels great to reunite with the cast and crew once again as we embark on this new journey. I am overwhelmed with the love received from the audience and all I can say is, you won’t be disappointed. This time around even though Dev and Sona are together, are they really what they used to be? We’ll soon answer that for you."

Veteran actress Supriya Pilgaonkar will return as Dev’s mother Ishwari, and highlight the changing dynamics in a much-in-love couple over a period of time. Director and screenwriter, Nitesh Tiwari, has scripted the promo and Ad film director, Manoj Pillai, has directed the promo of Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi - Nayi Kahaani. The release date of the TV soap hasn't been announced yet.

Speaking about the show's storyline, Akash Jain, supervising producer of Sony TV, said, "The story will start from where it ended in the last season. Season 1 showed Dev and Sonakshi's love, their wedding and kids. Season 2 showed how Dev takes a break from his career and helps Sonakshi pursue her dreams by taking care of the kids. In the third season, the story will start from where it ended in Season 2. I can't reveal if there will be a leap or not, but Dev and Sonakshi's chemistry will definitely be seen. 15 episodes of the show have been written. And just reading those have got me excited. If there was no lockdown, we would have been doing mahurat tomorrow, but health is important, so we have not started shooting. As soon as things are normal, we will start shooting."

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi premiered on Sony TV on February 29, 2016, and went off air on August 24, 2017. The show returned with its second season on September 25, 2017 and aired its last episode on November 2, 2017.

Source - IndiaToday