A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 75

Rao is Xu Xinnian who has been a young master for more than ten years. He still hasn't seen such a romantic scene. For a time, his head was blank, and he even forgot to put his iconic smile on. The ignorant just followed the waiter. pace.

  Opening a white door carved with roses, Xu Xinian saw Qu Cheng sitting at the table at a glance.

  The candlelight swayed in the private room, reflecting the side of Qu Cheng's knife and axe face. He heard the movement and turned his head. He immediately stood up when he saw Xu Xinnian, and smiled, "New Year, you are finally here."

  He greeted him in a straight black slim-fitting suit, his eyebrows softened, "Why don't you come in while standing stupid?"

  At this time Xu Xinnian came back to his senses, staring at Qu Cheng's smile, suddenly a little at a loss, and the ear roots also became hot, "Big Brother Cheng, this...what is going on?"

  "Do you like it?" Qu Cheng pulled him to the table, and the gentleman helped him pull the chair away, "I know you don't want others to point you, so after you decided to meet here yesterday, I will put this The entire restaurant has been packaged, and now there are only two of us, so you don’t need to feel uncomfortable anymore.

  Xu Xinnian froze for a moment, and didn't say a word for a long time.

  Since the car|Zhen video was exposed, he has not had a comfortable day. The media reporters are like headless flies, holding long guns and short cannons every day to ask him questions.

  No matter where he went, there were people talking behind his back, "This is the so and so, an illegitimate son", even when he returned home, Xu Jianguo didn't give him a good face, and directly blasted him out of the Xu family’s old house. In a dilapidated old house on the outskirts.

  With so many cold-eyed ridicules, no one has given him half comfort except for verbal abuse. Now Qu Cheng has never asked him about his difficulties, and he has carefully considered him so well, how can he not be moved.

  "Big Brother City, I have heard a lot of slander. The clearer is clear. I don't care what those people say about me, as long as you are willing to believe me."

  He stared at Qu Cheng with shining eyes, and the water in his eye sockets quickly gathered water, and he bit his lower lip gently, as if he was still eager to talk, like a child who had been wronged and pretended to be strong.

  Qu Cheng gave him a distressed look, sighed, and patted the back of his hand, "Don't mention the past. I asked you out today to make you happy. Don't think about the messy things."

  A simple action, but showing care, Xu Xinnian has long been a veteran of playing with people's hearts. Seeing the way Qu Cheng treats him, his heart is even more excited. He smiled and nodded, his mouth curled up with two tiger teeth. , "Well, you are right. I am very happy to see you today. I shouldn't be thinking about making you worry about me."

  "Silly boy."

  Qu Cheng smiled and touched his head, and pushed the sliced ​​steak before him, "We have time, don’t rush to chat, are you hungry? Try this French milk-baked steak, I will do it for you. Called."

  Xu Xinnian's eyes rounded, and his eyelashes quivered obediently. "How do you know I like this dish?"

  Your good brother Goth told me, will I tell you?

  Qu Cheng sneered in his heart, still looking affectionate on the surface, "I'm afraid you don't like to eat, so I have specifically asked a lot of restaurants that you frequent. I only know that you like to eat this... sorry. , Shouldn't I take the liberty of inquiring about your privacy?"

  Xu Xinnian's heartbeat was getting stronger and stronger, and his palms were sweating slightly.

  A man is willing to spend his time inquiring about your taste. He knows what this means. At this moment, there is sweetness in his heart. He suddenly feels that he is a blessing in disguise, even if he is notoriously involved in Dong Feng's affairs, he feels worth it.

  "...You, you don't have to apologize, it's not privacy, I can tell you if you want to know."

  He lowered his head and spoke in a low voice, poking his fork at the steak in front of him, his cheeks flushed.

  Qu Cheng smiled, and after adding some red wine to him, he took out a cowhide envelope from his pocket and pushed it to Xu Xinnian. "These days are too busy to get out of my body. I haven't had time to find you in the first place. Sorry...Although this is very vulgar, I am a vulgar person who doesn't understand those bells and whistles. I can only give you money. You can take these as a friend... I give you a little."

  When he said the word "friend", he had a bad tone, as if he was very upset about the relationship.

  Xu Xinnian stared at the thick envelope and breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time, his moved nose was slightly sour.

  The icing on the cake is easy, but it is difficult to give charcoal in the snow. When he is already embarrassed in this way, Qu Cheng is willing to help him. Does this mean that Qu Cheng treats him like himself, with so little difference?

  He is a master of words and expressions. At this time, his eyes were red, and tears were shed immediately, "Big Brother City... don't you dislike me? I... actually not as good as you thought."

  Yeah, you can act more and more vicious than I thought.

  Qu Cheng calmly handed over a piece of paper towel, and if there was a seemingly non-existent fingertip across Xu Xinnian's palm, "Say if you don't mind it's impossible, I just resent that you would choose such a man..."

  When he said this, he paused, rolled his head and waved his hand gaffefully, "No matter what I told you, no matter what happened before, you have always been a child in my heart. Children who make mistakes should always be forgiven. Don't Did you cry?"

  A sentence hit the center of the nest, and it also hit the point that Xu Xinnian hated the most. He wiped his tears aggrievedly, and shook his head uncontrollably, "Big Brother City, you don't understand, those videos...I, I was forced... If possible, I really want to kill him, you say... Am I bad?"