A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 72

"I'm wrong, Brother Cheng, I'm not flattering, I really think you two look very alike. If you don't look fierce and evil now, you must have been a cute wife when you were a kid."

  Qu Cheng raised his hand and knocked on his forehead. Ah Si said, "Don't you think? Your eyes look like a mold carved out. If you just look at the photo, no one will believe that this child is related to you. It doesn't matter."

  These words stunned Qu Cheng, staring at Wowo's smile for a long time before speaking, "Is this dumpling really like me?"

  He has always had no deep impression on people’s five senses. Except for his recent resignation and a few brothers who are close to each other, he can't remember the looks of others. He usually looks in the mirror and never pays attention to his own looks, so he never thought about this issue. .

  "Uh...it's not exactly the same, but like a god." A Si touched his chin, and said with a sensation, "Brother Cheng, don't you know, I really thought it was you when I first met this little guy. He’s illegitimate child, he was still wondering how hard it was for Mr. Xu to adopt a child, or a wild species you made with which woman, oh, don’t hit me! It hurts..."

  "I'm so fucking not interested in women at all, how can I make children!"

  Qu Cheng retracted his fist, frowned and pondered for a long time before speaking slowly, "Actually, I didn't doubt the identity of Wowo. After all, his record of adoption is too vague, so I can't even doubt it. Temper, if you don't want to say, no one can force him, and I don't want him to misunderstand who I care about Wowo."

  "Forget it, let me tell you what this is for."

  Qu Cheng sighed and waved his hand, put the photo back in the drawer, and changed the subject.

  "Has the video and the police station been arranged?"

  Ah Si received a smile on his face and nodded solemnly, "As long as Xu Xinnian takes the bait tomorrow, the police will be dispatched immediately, and he and Dong Feng will not be able to escape either."

  Qu Cheng let out an "um", coldly without speaking.

  A Si gave him a hesitant look, and then hesitated to speak for a while, "Brother Cheng, I still think this matter is a bit risky, in case the white powder is found out for us..."

  Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by a fierce knock on the door.

  Qu Cheng frowned and looked up at his watch. It was three o'clock in the morning and it was still raining outside. Who would be here at this time?

  "Boom boom boom"

  The knock on the door became louder and louder, and the whole door shook.

  Qu Cheng gave a wink, and Ah Si walked over to open the door, and at a glance he saw Xu Cinian, who was standing at the door soaked all over.

  "Where is Qucheng?"

  Xu Cinian broke in wet and looked around, without saying a word of nonsense.

  When Qu Cheng heard the movement coming out of the study, he saw that he raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Why are you here at this time after the resignation?"

  "Snapped!"

  A slap was slapped on his face without hesitation, Qu Cheng was slapped and turned his head unpreparedly. A four big mouth stood in place, and he couldn't even move.

  Xu Cinian's eyes were red, and he bit his lip tightly, staring at Qu Cheng without explaining a word, but the beating fingers trembled slightly.

  Qu Cheng pressed his tongue against the injured cheek, his eyes were deep, and he waved to Ah Si behind him, "There is nothing to do with you here, you go back first."

  "Yes...Cheng brother, I..." Ah Si wanted to say something, but his eyes went to Qu Cheng dumbfounded, and he hurried out of the room with his tail clipped, and finally did not forget to lock the door tightly.

  Qu Cheng stared at Xu Cinian closely, the expression on his face was very ugly. For so many years, no one dared to slap him in the face. If Xu Cinian was not standing in front of him, he would definitely make this person dead and ugly.

  Trying to restrain his emotions, he took a deep breath, without asking any reason, grabbed his hand and said, "You are all wet. Come in first."

  Xu Cinian was obviously extremely angry. He raised his hand and threw him away. Seeing Qu Cheng's nonchalant face, he said in an unsteady voice, "Qu Cheng, are you crazy? You didn't tell me when you did such a big thing. Do you want to let me know until you are tortured by the police?"

  Qu Cheng raised his eyebrows, without any expression on his face, "Do you know it? Ah Si told you?"

  Xu Cinian wiped the rain off his face, with bloodshot eyes in his eyes, "If it weren't for him to call me if he was afraid of an accident, would you plan to die like this tomorrow? Qu Cheng, don’t be like this, I’m talking I will solve the enmity between Dong Feng and Xu Xinnian by myself. What do you mean by mixing in like this?"