A Good Pregnancy in Counterattack-Chapter 77

Qu Cheng shrugged his shoulders, a trace of embarrassment flashed across his face, and coughed in a low voice, "I just don't understand why you fell in love with Dong Feng. I want to see how this person is better than me. As a result..."

  Having said that, he turned his head in annoyance, and seemed to feel embarrassed for someone with his own identity to do such an obscure thing. "Even I don't understand why I went back to investigate such a scum, but I watched it at your birthday party. Until he treats you that way, I really want to kill him! I didn't hold it back for a while..."

  He didn't say anything further, he reached out his hand and rubbed his forehead, his face was low, "Sorry, I shouldn't tell you this. If you think I'm nosy, just treat me as if I didn't say anything today."

  Saying that he got up and left, Xu Xinnian grabbed him, but was pushed away by Qu Cheng, only to see him getting into the car embarrassedly.

  Seeing the cash that Qu Cheng specially sent him and Dong Feng's evidence in the palm of his hand, Xu Xinnian's heart was sweet, and his face was flushed red, completely dispelling all doubts about Qu Cheng.

  He knew that no man would shut him out, even if it was the boss of the Azure Dragon Gang, wouldn't he still be firmly grasped in his hands?

  Remembering what Qu Cheng mentioned earlier about Dong Feng and Xu Cinian, he knew that his chance to stand up was finally here.

  After the car drove a long way out, Qu Cheng tore off the tie from his neck and threw it aside in disgust. After swearing a few words on his mouth, he took out his mobile phone, "I almost didn't feel sick, today. You wash me up tonight and wait in bed! I need my wife to disinfect my whole body TT]

  【roll】

  Xu Cinian responded to him with one word in total, without even punctuation, and then sent another one, [Big fish caught the bait? 】

  Qu Cheng curled his lips, 【Isn't it, your good brother now wants to rush to seduce me. 】

  [Tiger touch, worthy of praise. 】

  【Ask for TT】

  Xu Cinian smiled with his mobile phone, [What do you want? 】

  Seeing the reply, Qu Cheng quickly pressed his fingertip, and did not hesitate to send four words, [I want to X you]

  Xu Cinian rolled his eyes and sneered, [Haha, ME TOO]

☆, 37

  This day Xu Cinian rarely slept for a while, and the dazzling sunlight outside the window hit his face. He yawned, lazily not wanting to get up.

  At this moment Wowo ran in from outside, crawled along the sheets to his chest, reached out his hand to stab him in the face, "Dad, Dad, get up."

  Xu Cinian actually woke up a long time ago, but didn't want to move. He closed his eyes and put the little guy in his arms. He smiled and said, "Little bunny boy, how many times have I said to you, don't sit on my chest, I'm going to get you Suffocated."

  "Be good, and sleep with Dad for a while."

  Speaking, he rolled over lazily, put his arms around his limp son, and continued to sleep with his head down.

  Wowo was in a hurry at this time, waving his little paw and muttering, "Daddy fool! Uncle Luo is going to fry the kitchen, we all have something to eat if we don't get up again."

  Upon hearing this Xu Cinian opened his eyes quickly, "Luo Xiaomao actually entered the kitchen?"

  "Yeah." Wowo nodded vigorously with her mouth flat, with a frightened expression on her face.