Verde e Azul

There was a dorm of tall men, all in charge of washing/buying a specific type of clothing. On the days they washed everyone would pitch in, except Billy the scarf man.

Billy was one of the skinny tall ones, as everyone was shaped as the clothing they took care of. His hair as a sign of "edge" had green roots that faded to a deep blue. The fade was really choppy so it looked more like a line. His skin blushed to perfection, showing he had a soft side, but was also a dick.

He lived a life of solitude. The only person who saw past this was Gorro, the hat man. He was short with poofy blonde hair what more was there to him?

Billy was wearing his sunglasses as usual. The gang went outside to walk the dog, Perro. He was a black and white Boston Terrier. He kinda looked like Zuko, no Todoroki.

It was cold so Gorro put a sweater on him. Billy put on his blue sweater with green touches, it was a wooly sweater that Sweater Girl made for him. (she was gay so allowed in the boys dorm) He slipped on his cold jeans that had been sitting at the bottom of his dresser since last summer. The jeans were dark blue, he had to match! Finally he put on his black leather jacket and green boots.

Suddenly Perro ran off and the gang went to find him, leaving Billy alone. He walked awhile until he bumped into boots.

They took him home to the beach and put him on the shore. When he awoke he found two beautiful twins of uncanny resemblance. They were both covered in pink, their boots and hats being magenta. It was a hideous colour. Who the fuck decided to make clothes that colour?

The only time Billy recalled seeing that hideous of a shade was when he rubbed his eyes too hard. The only person who could POSSIBLY pull off this colour was Thomas Jefferson, that's it.

"Oh you're finally awake!" They said at the same time. They seemed to had rehearsed this. Are they okay? Are they just one now? Billy didn't know. "What's your name?"

"My name is Billy!" He said coolly. (Is that a word idfk) "Billy la Bufanda" He did a cool dance after that.

The bootas were absolutely smitten. His hair, his body, and his dope ass dance moves. They wanted to do an activity with the stranger.

They had both fallen in love with Billy, Billy la Bufanda.