The hand of the tall man (serious

Billy along with Becky and Britney took a ride on Billy's motorcycle. The road was long and narrow, like a scarf.

The grey asphalt felt cold and unwelcoming. It felt as if you fell out it would swallow you whole no question. The yellow lines were trying to discourage those thoughts, but only added.

The rules they held. How achingly long it would take to make each one perfect. They resembled hard labour, pain, and sorrow. They were begging for a revolution but, no one would step up and take action.

The trees surrounding the road were mysterious. Each tree of different nature. Sure two trees might have the same bark, but the leaves were all different. The purple of some of the leaves felt as if it were a dark omen and they shouldn't had gone any further.

The green leaves should have calmed the trio, but it felt somehow worse.. The leaves were putting on a fake smile, pretending everything was okay so that they could lure you in and ATTACK!

The orange leaves represented more of a slasher horror. It manipulated their minds into being paranoid. The wind could form them into a monster, an unstoppable one at that.

The yellow leaves.. They wanted to leave, they wanted to just fall and get it over with. However the evil puppeteer kept them from doing that, hanging onto it with cold unforgiving bark.

However, the warmth of each other was enough for them to keep going. The girls huddled close, freezing cold. Billy often cast a warming yet charming smile at them.

Until... a hand of a tall man.

It grabbed Billy as the motocycle exploded for dramatic effect.

The hand lifted Billy up, but when he opened his eyes..

There were no leaves on the trees, the sidewalk no where to be found in the snow. The snow temporally blinded Billy.

Apparently he ran into the sisters and passed out. The oldest of the group who payed for the washing shit had grabbed both of them and took them off, separately.

When Billy returned, they were talking in the living room. Billy saw this and sat down next to Gorro, who despite all reason gave him a warm welcome.

The blonde man hugged Billy and told him it was going to be alright. Billy didn't resist it and instead the group watched movies together, Billy's arm around Gorro!

Sweater girl and pants man looked at each other, aware of Gorro's obvious homosexuality. They guessed Billy was... pan.