Billy y las Bootas

"Lets play mini golf!" The boot women said.

As they played the man showed he would date both of them if it was an option. Although he sucked dick at mini golf. That's what made the women hesitate. After he took them out for ice cream, using his pure dope ass bitch shit he got them free stuff.

The sisters were sold. They got the same raspberry flavoured ice cream from Diary Delight that tastes like a witch's cooch. Billy got a root beer float.

Once they finished they went skiing. Billy was a GOD at that. The boots were scared and instead they held on to him almost making him die.

They then visited The Leaning Tower of Pisa. Ugly magenta bitch 1 choked on a meatball and got sent to the ER and got resurrected. Meanwhile Billy was screwing her sister.

Then to the Taco Bell inside the Pentagon. Ugly magenta bitch 2 was diagnosed with dysentery but survived because she was originally a fucking boot.

The beach episode (im doing this because this chapter alone was short so dont at me)

They finally returned to the beach Billy woken up on. Except this time he was wearing his neon green Nike swim trunks. His hair a mess. The sisters I'll call Becky and Brittney were wearing a pink one piece with magenta sun hats.

They saw people playing volleyball and decided to try it out. Turns out they sucked at it. The team consisted of random hoes and their only good player, swirly pig tail girl. The next time they looked over the net was on fire.

Yeah life was great. Billy pushed Becky into the ocean because Brittney would bitch about it. To dry off Billy and the girls decided to have sun time. Billy knew he wouldn't tan so he put sunscreen on one spot spelling out "Billy x Girls" so corny right? No!

Billy fell asleep then rolled over onto his tummy. The sun screen melted all over his stomach creating a mythical horror. Billy was too tired to notice and instead terrified children at the beach.

It was beautiful...

They jumped waves, human surfed, and tried to waterbend. Brittney has the record for best body surfer. Billy being the swaggy bitch he is invented waterbending. Becky, she jumped an entire tsunami.

Then a storm came and they almost fucking died lmao.

Little did they know that would be the last full gay they spent together..