Music

Lisa's POV

Today I woke up and i went to shower and changed into this

I realized that everyone was gone for a mission so i just went into the Music room(Don't ask me why it's there

I realized that everyone was gone for a mission so i just went into the Music room(Don't ask me why it's there.It is just there) and i just started to practice my singing and then i felt something hitting my head and i just blacked out

Natasha's POV

Our mission went great.When we got to the Avengers compoud.Something didn't feel right"This doesn't feel right"I said and Wanda nodded"Yeah i know"She said and as we landed next to the compoud me and Wanda left right away.I think we both had this same thing in our mind so we just runned up to Lisa's room and when Wanda opened the door she wasn't there"Omg where is she?"Wanda asked"I don't know let me call her"I said and took my phone out and started to ring Lisa"Nat,Wanda come down here"Tony shouted and we went downstairs and he had Lisa's phone in his hand"I found this on the floor in the music room"Steve said"Omg...I am getting really worried"I said and Wanda just nodded"I have a tracer on her so maybe we can find her"Tony said and he got his phone out"It says that she is right here"Tony said"Yeah but she is not"Wanda said"We need to find her...What if something is happening to her right now?"I asked.I started to have a million things in my mind.Like what if she never comes back...I have never told her that i loved her more then a best friend should"I need some air"I said and i went up to the roof and sat on the edge of it and looked out to the sky.This is where me and Lisa would hang out if the things inside would get to much and i just looked down and cried"Please....Please god just not her.Please keep her safe.I can't lose her"I choked out"I can't live without her in my life please"I said and then i heard someone coming up and i just whipped my tears away and the person sat next to me"How are you?"I heard Clint said"I am fine"I said and looked at him"You know that i can read you like a book"Clint said and i just looked down"My life is nothing without her"I whispered"I know how that feel's"Clint said"How could you know you only known her for 5 years.I have been her best friend for our whole life"I said and i just looked down"I think that there is something else that you are not telling me"Clint said"I love her"I said and i looked up at him wth tears going down my cheek's"What do you mean about that?"Clint said"I love her more then a best friend should.She is the person that stuck with me the most of the time...When everyone else left me after everything i did to her and everyone else.She actually was there for me.In the red room she always would help me with things and took care of me and i just can't lose her"I said and Clint hugged me and i hugged him back"Let's go back inside"Clint said when we pulled away and i nodded and we went downstairs"I am going to sleep"I said to everyone and i went upstairs to my room and i just changed into my pj's and went to sleep.

4 month's Later

Today i woke up and i went downstairs and everyone was already there"Morning Nat"Wanda said and i nodded"I just got a video send to me by a unknown person"Tony said"What did they send you?"I asked with my voice a little raspy of not speaking much"I haven't seen it i was waiting for everyone to wake up"Tony said and i nodded and then he put the video on the TV and i saw that it was Lisa"Please stop"She cried out.This broke my heart and then they started to tourture her and she started to scream"Nat!!Mom!!"She screamed and i started to have tears in my eye's.She started to scream more.I just tried so hard not to cry and i closed my eye's and i looked down "Okay that's enough"Clint said and I just took a deep breath. I saw Vision holding Wanda as she cried into his chest and i went upstairs to my room and i just changed into my suit and when i was getting ready to leave to get Lisa.The door opened"Where are you going?"Steve asked me and i saw that it was Clint ,Vision,Wanda,Tony and Steve that came in"I am going to find Lisa and i don't care if you wouldn't help me.But i need to find her"I said with tears"What is going on?"Tony asked and i just shock my head and i went up and i went into the ship and i just started it and then Wanda,Steve and Vision came in"We are coming to help you"Wanda said and i looked at all of them and nodded and i just started to fly the ship"So i have an idea where she might be"Steve said and i nodded and i flyed to where i thought that it was and i used some of my stuff that Tony made for me and then we heard something flying up to us and it was Tony"I can't let you guys to do this alone"He said and i nodded and we went in and there were man running up to us and we started to fight them and then after sometime i saw the winter soldier"Where is she?"I asked him"I think you are too late"He said and i started to fight him and then Wanda started to help me and then after he was done i went feather and then i went into a room it was dark and i felt someone holding me back and i just hit them and then i kicked the person and then after i did that I came in and i saw a little light and i saw Lisa there laying on the floor bleeding out"Guys I found her"I said over the coms and i just went up to her"Lisa"I said and she was unconscious so I just picked her up in the braidle style.She was so light and then as i was leaving i didn't see anyone so i just went into the Quinjet and i put her on the table"Guys come back i have got her"I said though the coms and they all came in"Tony can you fly us back?"I asked him and he nodded"Okay"He said"Okay Wanda call Bruce tell him that we are coming"I said and she nodded and then i looked down at Lisa she was all in cut and brusise and her hair was in her face and i just placed it behind her ear"You are going to be okay.I promise"I said to her with tears in my eye's and once we were at the compound we brought her to Bruce and i went with them as did Wanda too and after he was done Wanda left to talk to him and i just stayed with Lisa"Lisa please make it though...I love you.Without you...My life is not this same.You give me something to live for and i know that you don't even like me but i wanted you to know this"I said and i kissed her forehead and then i just took a deep breath.