Chris Evans

Type: DDM
Info: You and Chris have had a hard time. You in school with a lot of tests and bullies in school and online, while Chris is stressing over a new film he is in. You both are arguing all the time. U make up because he hears you crying in your room because of stress and fear of falling out permanently with your dad.

Your POV
Today hasn't been the best. I failed a test I spent all night studying on, my dms on Instagram and TikTok are full of hate, girls in school are bullying me for no reason. So yeah my day is going great. I'm now walking home in the rain because my dad has forgotten, again, to pick me up. I mean I know that he's busy with a new film but I'm gonna catch a cold and then he's gonna get mad cause he'd have to take care of me. Good thing though that my house isn't far from school. I saw my house so I quickly speed walked to it.

I got in a was attacked my dodger

I got in a was attacked my dodger. I'd usually not complain but right now I was not in the mood. I went to find my dad and found him in his office. I stormed in looking furious.
"Seriously? I wait for 10 minutes in the poring rain waiting for you to come pick me up but no, your sat here going over a script you have gone over five thousand time!" I shout at him. I saw him look shocked then angry.
"You have no right coming in here, screaming at me. I lost track of time okay? I promise, next time I'll pick you up. But for now, you go to your room for disturbing me for no apparent reason" He said to me. I looked at him I'm shock and anger. Does he seriously not see me over here getting sick?
"Now!" He shouted at me. I ran to my room with tears in my eyes.

(Pick one to be your room. If you don't like it then imagine something else x)

 If you don't like it then imagine something else x)

I can't believe him

I can't believe him. I've got more studying to do so hopefully that will take my mind of everything. I got changed into comfy clothes and I get my work books out and put them on my desk. I open them and instantly groan. Maybe this was a bad idea.

Time skip!
It is now 1 am. I've been up all night studying for a stupid test that I know I'm gonna fail anyway. I could feel my eyes filling up with tears again. I wouldn't let myself cry over school. But I could feel them coming my eyes and dripping onto the paper. They keep coming out my eyes and onto the paper ruining it. But I ignored it and kept studying.

Chris POV
I finally finished going over the script. I walked out the office and turned all the lights out. As I was going down the hall I see a light coming from Y/N room. I thought back to me arguing with her and I feel so bad now. I walk up to her door and knock quietly. I heard a faint come in. I walked in and saw her with all her books and pens out. I take it she's studying for a test. I walk behind her and turn her chair around so she's facing me. I see that she has puffy eyes and cheeks. I stand her up from her chair and hug her. I feel her hug back and start sobbing.

(Sorry if it doesn't work!)I sit her down on her bed and rub her back

I sit her down on her bed and rub her back. I let her calm down before I ask her any questions.
"I'm sorry if your crying over what happened earlier. But if your not crying over that then tell me what's wrong darling" I tell her concerned. If you saw me I probably have a concerned dad face right now.
"I am crying because of earlier but also because of school. I'm so stressed out. I failed a test that I spent all night studying and then girls at school being assholes for no reason what so ever and people being horrible online as well. I'm just so stressed out" She tells me still crying. I hug her again and rub up and down her back.
"Okay, here's what's gonna happen. Tomorrow, well today, you aren't gonna go into school. I don't care if your school complains. But you, me and dodger are gonna have relaxing day. Cause I do as well need to relax. We can do whatever you want, I just need you to get some sleep so you don't get sick okay? I'll put away all this while you get ready for bed" I tell her. We get up and I go to her desk to put everything away nicely while she brushes her teeth and does her skin routine or something. I don't know what she does not gonna lie. She comes back from her bathroom and gets into bed. I tuck her in and kiss her forehead. She closes her eyes and is out like a light. I turn around to leave and turn her lights out when dodger decided to come in and cuddle her on her bed. I let him of course.

I get ready for bed myself and hope that tomorrow is gonna be better then today.