Steve Rogers

Daddy daughter
Back story: (Infinity War). You have to fight Thanos of course. You have ice powers and you try your hardest to keep Thanos away from Vision. You succeed. Different version of Infinity War.

Your pov
Fighting Thanos isn't a fun thing to do. But of course being an Avenger you have to. But fighting Thanos by yourself is a different thing. Everyone else was down. They were knocked out by Thanos of course. You on the other hand had to protect Vision.
"You're just a little girl. You can't kill me" Thanos spoke calmly. I rolled my eyes.
"I can try. Come on big guy" I told him. I got my hands ready to blast him with ice. You could hear him deeply chuckle.
"Y/N don't it's to dangerous" Vision said on the ground.
"Better me than you" I told him not looking back at him. I see one of the ugly alien things charge at me from the side. I shot an ice block at it.

If Thanos could raise eyebrows in pretty sure he would at what I just did

If Thanos could raise eyebrows in pretty sure he would at what I just did. He tries to get closer but Dad ends up getting of the ground and charges at him. While he occupied with dad I tried to get Vision away from him. But I heard a thud behind me and I looked to see dad on the floor. I saw all the other Avengers getting up but it was no use. Thanos sent fire towards Vision and I. I used my ice to protect us but it was pointless.
"You wanna give me the stone now little girl?" He told me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"You know I don't like chit chat with most people. You included. Can we just wrap this up and call it day. You're gonna lose" I told him. I am very much weakened. I could hear everyone tellimg me to back off and abort mission.
"I should be saying that to you" He told me. He surrounded me and Vision in a ball of fire. I put my arms out and pushed lots and lots of ice out of my hands.
"You've pissed me off" I muttered under my breath. I could hear Nat telling everyone take cover. I eventually got strong enough to get rid of the fire completely.

I sent ice blasting everywhere

I sent ice blasting everywhere. I saw Thanos pinned to a tree with loads of ice sticking out of him. I fell to the floor tired as hell. I heard a load noise but I wasn't bothered to look up. I felt the ground shake and someone lift me into their arms.
"What the hell happened here?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see Uncle Tony and Peter with some other people.
"We won" I heard someone say. I looked up to see my Dad looking down at me with a tired smile on his face.
"What happened to him?" I heard a guy ask. I looked up to see the guy looking at Thanos.
"She killed him. All by herself" I heard Vision say. I saw him being helped up by Wanda and Sam.
"I like her" I heard the same guy say. I smiled at him.
"I like you too old man" I told him weakly.
"She's gre- wait what old?" I heard him say. Everyone got me and Vision to the infirmary to get checked up on.