Chris Evans

For Marvel_Fan85
Chris Evans
Brother sister
We are gonna call the guy Michael.
Back story:

Y/NI rushed home as fast as I could

Y/N
I rushed home as fast as I could. I couldn't take it anymore. I'm done with that boy. I'm done with getting a beating everytime I do something wrong. But I can't leave. Everytime I say I'm breaking up with him I just get hit even more. I'm done. I've had enough. I pushed open the front door and slammed it shut. That was a big mistake.

"Hey what have I told you about slam- what the hell?" I heard Chris say when I run past him. I ran into my bathroom and I shut the door. I started to sob so loudly you could probably hear it all round the house. I heard feet pounding up the stairs. And then I heard someone banging on the door.
"Y/N open this door right now! Or I swear to god I will break it down!" I heard Chris shout. I opened the door and hugged him as tight as I could.

"What happened? Sweetheart I thought you were with your boyfriend

"What happened? Sweetheart I thought you were with your boyfriend. What happened?" He asked me. When I heard the word boyfriend I started to cry even harder.
"He abuses me. And I don't know what to do" I told him. He hugged me tighter but not enough to hurt me.
"I'll beat that fucker. No one hurts you" He told me.

He let go and stormed down the stairs and out the door. I followed closely behind and I saw him get in the car. He told me to get in. He drove to his house. He didn't even knock on the door.
"Hey what the hell-" Michael got cut of by Chris punching him in the jaw.
"So help me, if you lay a finger on her again. If you look at her, talk to her, touch her. I will beat you to a bloody pulp. Do I make myself clear?" Chris asked him. He nodded quickly. Chris grabbed my hand and we went back home.

"I swear in my life I will protect you no matter what. Now what do you say to me inviting Sebastian and Anthony over so we can have a movie night?" He asked me. I nodded my head and I knew that everything is gonna get better.

Hope you like it xx