Feelings

He said "Are you sure you really want to know?" I said "I'm honestly not sure, but I need to know." he said "Alright, well when I first met you, I immediately knew I needed you in my life. It's why when your sister gave me permission to kidnap you, I refused to let you go. I'd rather you had hated me but be alive then sit around and let Valentine and his men kill you. Then when I found out you liked Alexander, that I had to reassure him his feelings were ok. Then Luke was injured and I knew I had to save him because he was the only father figure you knew. I needed Alexander's energy because using you both meant I wouldn't use to much of yours and so I wouldn't hurt you. When you said he was engaged to someone else and how hurt you were... are, I wanted to murder him ind of still do, I was so pissed off that someone could hurt you, could even think of hurting you but I knew even though he hurt you, you wouldn't like me if I killed him. When Izzy was on trial I knew I had to help her, Izzy does a lot for downworlders but also she is your best friend. Your sister was on the run, your mother was missing, your ex was and still is an ass. I knew you couldn't lose another person, and when you had a freakout I used my magic so you wouldn't hurt yourself, not because I thought you would on purpose but because those books flew like crazy, Izzy even had to duck a few. But doing that magic made me understand you were pregnant, and honestly I thought you knew."

I said "I just thought I didn't feel good, but I knew it was a possibility." He said "You asked me how I felt about you, I had to explain all those moments because they lead up to how I feel. Tessalyn I am in love with you, the epic love Ragnor was talking about was you, the girl that is too good for me? Still you, me freezing when I saw you in this sexy babydoll, was because you took my breath away." I said "How could you love me I mean I'm an 18 year old with a baby on the way, figures the first time I ever have sex this would happen." He said "This baby? I mean yeah it kind of sucks its Alexanders because he doesn't deserve to have a baby with you, but it's a part of you and so I even love this baby." he had rested his hand on my stomach, I laid my hands on top of his and sat up then looked at him and said "Magnus, I am definitely falling for you, there is no doubt about that, I love that you helped our friends and my sister, I appreciate you and everything you do, however I am just not ready for another relationship, at least not yet."

He looked down making me get up on my knees and pull his face up so I met his beautiful eyes and I said "Magnus I am not saying we could never be together I am saying, that my heart still hurts and it wouldn't be fair of me to give you my heart when it is damaged. All I ask is you give me a few months to deal with my break up and to deal with my impending motherhood. I still want to be around you, and hang out with you, trust me when I no longer want to cry for my loss you will be the first to know. You just have to give me some time, it's only been a few weeks. Even though I still want to be around you I will still understand if you don't want me..." he covered my mouth with his hand and said "Don't even finish that sentence, there is no way I would not want to be around you. I will wait for you for as long as it takes my Princess. I am going to do something and I know we are not together but I have wanted to do it since you walked into that party. I also realize I can only get away with this once until you are ready to be together." 

He placed one hand on my cheek and the other on my hip before he pulled me into him and placed his lips upon mine. It took me a second to realize what was happening, that he was kissing me, but I kissed back, I wrapped my arms around his neck which accidentally made the very tiny nightgown I was wearing rise as well. he moved his hand up to my waist, under the gown, and that made me feel a shock as his hand connected with my bare skin. We pulled back, I was breathless, I said "Wow... that.... uh what...." that made him chuckle he said "Ok silly speechless Princess, time for sleep." I still couldn't really say anything, no one had ever kissed me that way. I let him pull me to lay down, he said "You ok?" I said "Yeah uh that never... that was uh... that was the best kiss I ever had." He said "Is that so?" I said "Yeah," he wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep.