Chapter 12 New years Eve part 1

Jessie's POV

It was my second New Year's Eve on Times Square. My first one was with Austin and his friends. But tonight it's with Jake and his crew and I am excited that Jake and his crew, are joining us for New Years Eve.

"Man, I am so excited for this year to end. I mean last year was fun, but this year was nothing but trouble, and sadness." Ravi said to us.

"Yeah, I mean first Jake dies, then he's back. What's next Austin comes back.

"I don't think he's coming back, after what you just asked him last year and that make him freaked out." Luke said to me.

"Hey, at least I got to perform with him." I said to him.

"Yeah, but you still stole my song." Zuri said to me.

"I thought you were over that." I said to her.

"Yeah I lied." Zuri said to me.

"Hey what's going on people?" Jake asked us as he Izzy and Cubby along with Skully came in as Luke ran to Izzy and hugged her.

"Izzy, you came back for me! Take me to Neverland, I don't want to go back to school." Luke said to her.

"I said it before Jake, I can say it again you have a competition." Cubby said to him.

"Luke, release." I said to him.

"NEVER!" Luke said to me as I just let him be.

"Jessie, I think Izzy stopped breathing." Ravi said to me as we all helped to release Luke from her.

As we finally got him off Izzy, she started to catch her breath.

"Thank you Jessie, and everyone else." Izzy said to us.

"No problem." I said to her.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Skully asked us.

"Oh we were talking about last year." I said to them.

"Oh you mean when Austin performed in Times Square?" Jake asked me.

"Exactly!" Emma said to him.

"You can excuse Emma she still has a huge crush on Austin." Zuri said yo them.

"Oh what a coincidence, because Izzy has a crush on Jake." Cubby said to us as there was now silence.

"Izzy, is that true?" Both Jake and I asked her.

"Yes." Izzy said to us.

"Huh, well, then I better go." Cubby said as I grabbed him.

"Hey Jessie, put me down." Cubby whined as I placed him on the couch.

"Cubby, how long have you known this?" Izzy asked him.

"Well obviously, you still have a crush on Jake." Cubby said to her.

"Yeah I get that, but.." Izzy said to him.

"HEY JUST BE LUCKY, THAT I SAVED JAKE'S LIFE FOR YOU, SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY." CUBBY SAID TO HER AS HE LEFT CRYING.

"Cubby, wait." I said to him as I found him in the TV room crying.

"Oh, Cubby." I said to myself as I sat down next to him while rubbing his back.