Chapter 13 Theme song mashup

Jake's POV

As the new years ball dropped, I grabbed the mic. And started to sing.

Just of the shores of NeverLand
A hideaway at sea
Yo ho (Yo ho!)
Let's go (Let's go!)

Hey, Jessie! Hey Jessie! It feels like a party everyday! Hey Jessie! Hey Jessie! But they keep on pulling me every which way. Hey Jessie! Hey Jessie!

My my whole world is changing turning around, they got me going crazy and they're shaking the ground but they took a chance on the New Girl In Town and I don't want to let them down down down..

A pirate band outwits the plans
Of Captain Hook and Smee

Yo ho (Yo ho!)

Let's go (Let's go!)

The merry crew of Never Land Pirates
Through and through, they're jolly buccaneers
Join with Jake and the Never Land Pirates
Come along, we need some volunteers!

Time skip....

Hey Jessie! (Whooo)

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Hey hey hey hey Jessie!

Jake and the Neverland Pirates!!!!!!!

*All laugh*

"That was awesome!" Luke said with excitement.

"Yeah it was! I do not know Izzy could sing." Ravi said to him.

"Well I hate to Brag, but everyone knows that I can sing back on Neverland." Izzy said to him.

"Well guys, Happy New Year but it's time for us to go home." I said to them.

"Awww, can't we stay a little longer?" Cubby asked me.

"I'm sorry Cubby but we have to go home, but I promise you we'll come back to New York someday." I said to him.

"That would be awesome!"  Luke said to himself.

" Zuri, thanks for showing me around New York I really enjoyed my time with you today." Izzy said to her.

"Anytime Izzy, and when you guys come back to New York I'll make sure I have a tea party ready for you Izzy.

"Aww, thank you very much Zuri." Izzy said to her as they hugged.

" Jake oh, I'm happy that you're okay now. I mean if it wasn't for Cubby going back in time to save you, then Izzy would have been different." Jessie said to me.

"Yeah, I guess I'm lucky to have a Mateys like them. Oh that reminds me, I am making all of you official Pirates of New York! And since Jessie is the Nanny she's the captain." I said to the Ross kids as I placed a Captain's hat on Jessie's head.

"Oh my God, it's like I'm Cinderella." Jessie said to herself.

"Hey, Izzy and I are Cinderella's you are just our Nanny." Zuri said to her.

As Izzy Cubby Skully and I got on Bucky and went to the second star to the right and straight on till morning, we waved goodbye to the Ross kids and Jessie. As for Bertram he was sleeping on the couch back inside the apartment.

The end...