Chapter 3 A new villain in New York

Emma's POV

The next morning Izzy and I went downstairs and into the kitchen where Cubby was cooking breakfast.

"Cubby you're cooking breakfast today?" I asked him.

" Yeah! When I came downstairs, I saw Bertram sleeping on the couch so I didn't want to wake him. That's when I decided to cook breakfast for all of you. " Cubby said to me.

"Huh. Cubby, you must be an awesome cook better than Bertram." I said to him.

"Well thank you Emma I appreciate the compliment." Cubby said to me as the rest including Jessie came into the kitchen.

"Okay, I smell something delicious! And I hope it's not Bertram's cooking." Jessie said as she turned to see Cubby making breakfast.

"Wow, Cubby for 12-year-old, you can really cook." Jessie said to him as Cubby smiled.

"All right ladies and gentlemen, breakfast is ready!" Cubby said as he placed all of our plates near us.

"It's bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast with butter and jelly,  and decaf coffee? Cubby you're the best cook ever!" I said to him as I picked him up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Aww, coconuts!" Cubby said as we all laughed.

"Well kids, eat your breakfast and get ready for school." Jessie said to us.

"Wait so when you tell us to get ready for school, do you also mean Jake Izzy and Cubby?" Ravi asked her.

"What no, I'm taking them shopping." Jessie said to him.

"Gross shopping." Cubby and Jake and in unison.

"Yay shopping!" Both Izzy and i said at the same time.

"Yes Emma you can come too." Jessie said to me.

"Yay! My big sister is coming along." Izzy said as she looked at me with excitement.

"Aww, Izzy I also think of you as my second little sister." I said to her.

"Who was your first?" Jake asked as Zuri kicked him under the table.

"You're sitting next to her Jake." Zuri said to him.

"Ouch, seriously for a little girl, you can really kick hard." Jake said as he was trying not to scream.

" Haha, nice one Zuri!" Cubby said as they both fist bumped each other.

" Seriously dude?" Jake asked him.

"What? I'm on her side." Cubby said to him.

Meanwhile....

The evil dark star's POV

As I was watching the Ross Kids and their new friends, I was looking at that girl with the pigtails. And she's prefect to turn evil...

"Hahahahaha!" I said while laughing evilly...

Author's note: Uh-oh this is not going to be good for the Ross kids or Jake and his crew...