Chapter 11 A Christmas miracle

Jessie's POV

As the kids and I were decorating the apartment, Cubby and his girlfriend Stormy came off the elevator.

"Jessie we have a problem." Cubby said to me.

"What's the problem? Besides seeing your girlfriend with you." I asked him.

"Well, Izzy really misses Jake. So I was wondering if Ravi can build a time machine." Cubby said to me.

" Wait a second you want Ravi to make you a time machine, so you can go back in time and save Jake from dying?" I asked him.

"That's correct." Cubby said to me.

" mCubby, are you sure that's a good idea?" Luke asked him as he came into the living room while eating a sandwich.

"Yes. Look, I know Izzy
is really upset right now. She wants Jake back in her life." Cubby said to him.

"Well maybe, I can date her." Luke suggested as Cubby slapped him across the face.

"Jessie, cubby slapped me in the face." Luke said to me.

"Not my problem." I said to him.

"I be glad to make you a time machine watch Cubby." Ravi said to me.

"Okay, that's even better. Thanks Ravi." Cubby said to me.

*Time skip*

Cubby's POV

After Ravi built me a time Machine watch, I places it on my wrist.

"Okay I set the coordinates to the Time Jake died. And it should bring it back to the moment you left." Ravi said to me.

"Thanks!" I said to him.

"Cubby, I'm coming with you." Stormy said to me.

"No Stormy this is something I have to do for my big sister. I'm sorry, but you can't come with me." I said to her.

"Hey, Izzy's my big sister too. I want her to be happy as well Cubby." Stormy said to me.

"No Stormy, I don't want you to take the risk. Also, I don't want you to die as well." I said to her as I kissed her on the lips.

"Whoa. Cubby I." Stormy sad to me.

"You can finish your sentence when I come back. Right now I need to save my big brother from dying." I said to her as I pushed the button and left.

Back to Chapter 6 Jake's in the hospital..... *Time skip*

Once I arrived to the moment Jake was in the hospital, I looked into the waiting as I saw my past self with everyone waiting to see Jake.

"Okay don't bump into your past self." I said to myself as I immediately went to Jake's hospital room.

"Only one person can go. So, who's it going to be?" The doctor asked them as I listened.

"I'll go I need to apologize to Jake in person." The past Izzy said to the doctor.

"Izzy are you sure?" My past self asked her.

"He's my big brother l, I have to." Izzy said to him as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Good luck big sister." My past self said to her as she then left with the doctor. But I immediately stop them with a face mask.

"You can't go just yet Izzy." I said to her.

"I need to see Jake." Izzy said to me.

"Well you can't, not yet. Doctor please take Izzy back inside the waiting room." I said to him.

"But sir, we're on a tight schedule." The doctor said to me.

"Please take her back it's important." I said to him as he took Izzy back to the waiting room. But not until I asked the doctor this.

"Excuse me doctor but, what room is Jake in?" I asked him.

"He's in room 350." The doctor said to me as I went into that room.

"Cubby, what are you doing here?" Jake asked me.

"Look, I'm not the Cubby you know. Okay I am the cubby you know, but I'm the Cubby from the future. I can't tell you much about it, but it's sad." I said to him.

"Anyway Jake, you have to forgive Izzy. Because the Izzy I know from the future, is upset she needs you in her life. Izzy is miserable without you. She can't eat, or sleep without you man. Even I can't sleep without you please Jake please forgive her." I said to him as my past self with Izzy came inside the room.

"Okay what is going on in here?" My past self asked me

"I'm you Cubby from the future. I came back to save Jake, so Izzy can be happy again." I said to him.

"Izzy, I forgive you okay, I forgive you." Jake said to her.

"Jake, what's wrong?" We both asked him.

"I think you better call someone." Jake said to us.

"Oh no, you don't. I know the best medicine for that. Izzy kiss him." I said to her.

"Wait what?" Both Izzy and my past self asked me in shocked.

"I don't know about this future Cubby." Izzy said to me.

"Listen to me. Do you want to spend the rest of Christmas alone crying?" I asked her.

"No. And I don't cry." Izzy said to me as I pulled out a tape recorder and played it as we heard the future Izzy crying.

"Alright alright I'll do it. You didn't have to play that." Izzy said to me as both my past self and I blushed.

So, as Izzy immediately kissed Jake on the lips, his heart monitor was now steady.

"Yes!" I said to myself.

"Well, my work here is done." I said to them as I pressed the button and went back to the present...

Back to the present...

As I arrived back to the present, Stormy was still standing there.

"Cubby I love you." Stormy said to me.

"I love you too Stormy. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes Cubby, I will be your girlfriend!" Stormy said to me as a certain someone came out of the elevator.

"Cubby!" Jake said to me as he immediately hugged me.

"Jake, you're alive." I said to him.

"Well it's all thanks to you. If Izzy didn't kiss me, I would have died." Jake said to me.

"Well I'm just glad that you are okay now Jake. I missed you buddy." I said to him.

"Well Izzy's life would have been different if I wasn't around." Jake said to me.

"Well, your here now Jakey." Izzy said to him.

"Thank you Cubby. Izzy said to me as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome." I said to her.

"Merry Christmas to all and to all, a goodnight.."