Chapter 8 Izzy's alone

Cubby's POV

After Jake's funeral, Izzy was just laying down on her bed, not getting up.

"Izzy, are you ever going to get up?" I asked her.

"No." Izzy said to me.

"You know you stay in bed all day." I said to her.

"Cubby, Jake died. And I won't ever be the same again." Izzy said to me.

"Hey, it's okay." I said to her as I sat down on her bed.

"Cubby, I need a shoulder to cry on." Izzy said to me as she sat on my lap while crying on my shoulder.

"There there, Izzy I'm here for you. And I'll always be here." I said to her.

"Thanks little brother." Izzy said to me.

"I just hte seeing you like this Izzy, I really do hate it." I said to her.

"Thanks." Izzy said to me.

"If there is anything I can do for you, just ask me." I said to her.

" Cubby can you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone." Izzy asked me.

" Sure thing big sis." I said to her as I got under the covers with Izzy.

"Sweet dreams Izzy, and don't worry, you'll be fine." I said to her as we both then fell asleep.

Izzy's POV

As I woke up on the cloud, I looked to my right and Jake was standing there.

"Jake!" I said to him as we hugged each other.

"Izzy, I missed you so much." Jake said to me.

"Jake, I can't live without you. You're my everything." I said to him.

" Izzy I know you were crying in your sleep, and I understand that. But please I want you to be brave for me okay." Jake said to me as he cuffed my cheeks as I was crying.

"Jake, I love you." I said to him as he kissed me on the lips.

"I never thought... our first kiss, would be our last." I said to him.

" Just be brave! I got to go." Jake said to me.

"Jake? Jake don't go JAKE!" I said to him as he went into the light.

As I woke up from my dream, I saw Cubby still sound asleep. So, I hugged him tight.

"Cubby, don't leave me." I said to him.

"Would never leave you." Cubby said to me.

"Good." I said to him as I went back to sleep.