305-306

305
: 40 calculation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When I returned to the room, Lan Younian did not wait for Feng Yi Xuan to ask about the things that happened today, and told Feng Feng Xuan that it was awkward, and that for anyone who wanted to leave their relationship, Feng Yi Xuan Holding a kind of mind to remove the roots.

"How do you know that the person is not me?" Feng Yixuan asked curiously. After all, from the narrative of the thoughts, Feng Yixuan knew that the person imagined his voice very imitated and even the back is almost exactly the same. I will mistake it, although he is very happy to remember the trust but still very curious.

"Today's encounter with this thing is you, then Xuan" Lan You Nian looked at the wind wing Xuan look serious "Xuan, you will admit mistakes? Do you believe me?" In fact, I heard the man's voice at the beginning. At that time, Lan You Nian knew that the person was not Feng Yi Xuan, even if it was not like the imitation, this is the unique feeling of the person who loves.

"I won't admit my mistakes, I just miss it, no one can imitate it!" Feng Yixuan said firmly, "And I am faithful!" In fact, many times, Feng Yixuan is more aware than himself, and feels scent. The kind that makes him warm can only be given to him. At this time, Fengyi Xuan knows why he is so determined that the person is not himself.

"Me too!" Lan Younn obediently lay on the soft couch and rested on the thigh of Fengyi Xuan and said, "There is no such thing in the world. Xuan, you are unique. How can I admit my mistake? Actually, the man is making a sound. I knew it clearly when I was!"

Windwing Xuan bowed a blue kiss on the blue eye of the eyebrows. "My thoughts are amazing!"

Lan Youn looked up and looked at Feng Yi Xuan's delicate brow, and asked a little mischievous. "If I didn't find it? If I really misunderstood you?" If it was once the blue secluded thought, it would never ask such boring. The problem, but the women who entered the love are all changed. If the former Feng Yi Xuan will not answer, but now he is not dissatisfied.

“唔...” Feng Yixuan seriously thought about it and said, “I will not make you angry if I misunderstand it. I will kill those who misunderstood you!” Feng Yixuan said with a gloomy saying “I’m thinking anyway.” You can't leave me!"

"It's still overbearing!" Blue Nian chanted the black hair scattered by Feng Fengyi. "However, I like it!" Feng Yi Xuan is indeed a very overbearing person in the mind of Lan You Nian, but it is such a hegemony. People know that they respect themselves and love themselves. This hegemony is another kind of pain for themselves.

"Is that snow unparalleled to deal with it or do I deal with it?" Feng Yixuan asked, they had already let the flowers handle the snow unparalleled but it still took a while, but now this happened, whether it is the wing Xuan or Lan Yu’s mind is still uncomfortable, and they don’t think so comfortable that they don’t feel comfortable.

“Let?” said Lan You Nian, who also knows the arrogance of Feng Yi Xuan, but she has already had a killing when she heard the name of “Wing Xuan”, how can her Xuan Let such a woman insult?

"Together!" Feng Yixuan promised that if he really didn't let him intervene, he wouldn't have any complaints, but when he took it with him, he felt that the gloom was much better, and what? Things are much more fun to be with.

Thinking about today's things, Feng Yixuan doesn't know what it feels like. He is both moved by the trust of his thoughts and angry at someone who provokes their relationship, but now he looks at the woman who is lying on his lap but has nothing. I am thinking about it.

Windwing Xuan light car cooked road with the tip of the tongue opened the blue teeth of the plain teeth, the big tongue long drive straight into, straight to the yellow dragon, rolled up to avoid the inevitable little tongue. There is a sweet smell in the air, and the scent of the scent is spreading, and it is accompanied by the whine of the lips and teeth.