216-220

Chapter 216 Night Scouting Qian Manor to Search for Medicinal Herb
“Yo, you two woke up quite late!” Early in the morning, Feng Yi Xuan and Lan You Nian came to the front hall and saw Hua Xiu Yi sitting there.

Speaking of which, it made people feel helpless. Since meeting Hua Xiu Yi at the pleasure boats, after they returned, it was only a few hours passed before they heard the servants report Hua Xiu Yi’s visitation. Feng Yi Xuan and Lan You Nian, as the masters of the compound, received Hua Xiu Yi. They didn’t expect since then Hua Xiu Yi refused to leave and lived in the guest room of the compound.

At first An Yi and the others thought had some scheme up his sleeve but it was rejected by Feng Yi Xuan. Though Feng Yi Xuan didn’t tell them the reason, they trusted in his decision so they allowed Hua Xiu Yi to live there. Though Hua Xiu Yi was prodigal, he didn’t do anything that made others unhappy.

Feng Yi Xuan and Lan You Nian didn’t bother with Hua Xiu Yi, that is to say, they have become immune to Hua Xiu Yi’s attitude. If you talk to him, he could keep talking half the day away. Who would have thought Hua country’s crown prince was a rambler.

Hua Xiu Yi was used to Feng Yi Xuan’s attitude. If one day Feng Yi Xuan smiled as he talked to him, Hua Xiu Yi would feel horror. The day he sent people to find where they lived, he came over. All the people living here were all intimate companions. Hua Xiu Yi saw there was any superior or inferiors between Lan You Nian and the servants. They treated each other sincerely. Hua Xiu Yi didn’t know why he impulsively chose to stay here for a few days to enjoy the peaceful life.

Though the people in the manor weren’t friendly with him nor did they fawn over him like in Hua country, Hua Xiu Yi sighed in relief. He knew what Feng Yi Xuan’s surroundings was like, just like him. The people below, though respectful and afraid of him, they weren’t so lively and vivid living. Hua Xiu Yi knew only that woman could make everything become so wonderful.

Feng Yi Xuan held Lan You Nian, starting to eat. That clinginess made Hua Xiu Yi’s eyes red from jealousy. He really wanted to snatch the woman over. He will protect her like Feng Yi Xuan, pamper her and give her everything she wanted. But would the woman be willing? If it were another woman, Hua Xiu Yi will certainly unscrupulously steal her but because it was Lan You Nian, Hua Xiu Yi didn’t want those dirty tricks to be used on her. He especially didn’t want that one day the woman’s eyes will have resentment when looking at him. He’s afraid…

Just as everyone prepared to eat, Jing Wu An and Yu Liu Li walked in. As for the two’s relationship, Hua Xiu Yi understood it from the last few days. He was a person who refused to accept discipline so didn’t have any contempt.

“Brother Wu An, how come you’ve come back to eat today?” Lan You Nian smiled. The last few days, Jing Wu An has completely charmed that Qian Jing Han, making her infatuated with him, hating she couldn’t look at Jing Wu an every second of the day. Jing Wu An was pretty incredible, never allowing Qian Jing Han to touch him but use his own means to charm her into obedience. Jing Wu An didn’t have any feelings of guilt. Not to mention other things, this Qian Jing Han, though even if she may truly like Jing Wu An, she still stole men outside. If they didn’t comply, they were directed beat to death. Jing Wu An didn’t feel unease from lying to such a woman.

“If we don’t come back, he’ll be eaten by that slut! Makes me so angry!” Yu Liu Li angrily drained the tea. Recently he followed Jing Wu An in the shadows, afraid that woman will take liberties with Jing Wu An. Jing Wu An didn’t let him the chance to be jealous but seeing the woman revolving around Jing Wu An, he was angry.

Lan You Nian didn’t feel it was appropriate for her to say anything because this, more or less, was because of her. Though she knew the two didn’t blame her, Lan You Nian remembered this favor in her heart.