『♡3♡』

Reminder: This story is only for imagine, please don't compare this story with real life‼️

⛸⛸⛸

"Hello Sunghoon, it's time for lunch and I haven't had time to cook lunch for you guys. So, you can just order something to eat, okay? Ask Y/N and your sister what they wanted to eat first."

"Okay mom, I'll do it. Bye!! Be careful!!"

"You too, I love you!!"

His mother had disconnected his phone first, and Sunghoon immediately did what his mother said. "Yeji, what do you want to order? Mom told me earlier, I was told to order something to eat." (Not Yeji ITZY, but his REAL sister)

"Whatever..." She replied.

"Hm, okay." Then he walked towards your room.

Knock...knock..

You who are doing school work are shocked by the sound of knocking on the door. "Yes, come in.."

"Y/N... what do you want to order? Earlier my mom told me, she said just order food because there is no cooking at home." He said with a flat face.

"Me? It's up to you and your sister." You said and smiled at him.

"That smile...i miss that smile."

"Sunghoon? Why are you silent?" You waved your hand in front of his face.

"Eh? Y-yeah, I'll order first." Then he walked off to the living room.

"What's wrong with him? Weird." You thought.

Then the three of you have lunch together, but only silence fills the atmosphere of the dining room. Even though you and Sunghoon rarely see each other, you don't speak at all because you are too embarrassed after so long not seeing each other.
.
.
11.20PM⏰

You wanted to go to bed, but you just remembered you didn't bring your blanket and there weren't any blankets in the room. You've searched the cupboard but it's not there, not even in the drawer. And tonight the weather is quite cold.

Like a hero at night, Sunghoon comes to your room with a thick blanket. "Put this on. It's a little bit cold in here." That was all he said, then he went outside again.

You didn't have time to thank him, you wanted to go after him but it's already late...so you're afraid to disturb the people in this house. Plus, you don't know where his room is.

So you prefer to sleep, and say it tomorrow.

⛸⛸⛸

You are awakened by the scorching sunshine, and when you open your eyes...

"Sunghoon? What are you doing here?" Seen Sunghoon who is standing next to your bed, covering the incoming sunlight and forming a shadow from his body.

"I just wanted to wake you up. But since you're awake, I'm going out." When he wants to leave, you stop him by grabbing his wrist.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Thanks for the blanket last night." You said with a smile, and he just nodded his head and smiled, then walked out.

"Why is his attitude different from before? What's wrong with him?" You thought. You will ask him later, and now, you will shower.
.
.
"Hi Y/N!!! Have you showered? You are so beautiful...Come on, let's have breakfast together." Greeted Sunghoon's mom, as you nodded shyly and walk to the dining table for breakfast.

Without realizing it, Sunghoon looked at you silently while smiling, "Yes she is, mom."

Then you eat together with Sunghoon's family.
.
.
"Hi mom, what are you doing now? I miss you so much.."

"Same here, sweetie... We also miss you so much. Are you doing okay in there?"

"Yes I do. How 'bout you mom?"

"We're having a little trouble here Sweetie, because work assignments are pile up. But it's okay, don't worry. We will try to finish it as soon as possible, and it will be finished tomorrow."

"Okay mom, fighting!!! Love you mom."

"Love you too sweetie, bye..!!"

"Bye mom!!" And you disconnect the phone.

You sighed. "Tomorrow..."

"So she will come home tomorrow??" Someone said outside your door.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!! How was this chapter?? Is it good? I hope so.💗💗

So please don't forget to vote, and comment. Thank you😊😊💗💗💗

And HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉