『♡7♡』

Reminder: This story is only for imagine, please don't compare this story with real life‼️

⛸⛸⛸

And you arrive at a very beautiful beach. Coupled with the sunset view, it makes things even more romantic with the two of you.

"So...what do you want to say?" Instead of answering, he is holding your hand tightly as you walk along the beach.

And when the coastal wind blows strong, Sunghoon offers you his jacket. "Here, take this. The wind is very strong."

The people who look at you, they think that you are a cute couple that fits perfectly. To the point that the couple who saw you were jealous of the two of you. Even though you are cousins.

"Thanks Hoonie.." You say with a smile.

You walk while talking on the edge of the beach until almost night.

"Y/N, do you still remember what I said in the car earlier?" He said while standing in front of you looking into your eyes.

"You want to say something..?"

"So, I want to say..." He said, as he looked at your hands and clasped your hands while looking at you.

"I see my future in your eyes. I love you, Y/N."

That's the sentence he spat out from his mouth.

You too were shocked, very surprised by what your cousin said. You were surprised because...

"I-i love you too, Hoonie." You're talking a little embarrassed. How come? He is your cousin and you are his cousin. You two are cousins.

"So, since we already love each other...I'll ask you something."

"What is that?" You put on a confused face.

"Have you ever listened to the song 'Let Me In' from ENHYPEN?" He asked.

"Yes, of course. I'm a big fan of them and I've listened to that song. Why?"

Then he started singing the song, "I'll be your boyfriend~ I'll give you my lo lo love, I'll give you my love~ I'll be your boyfriend~~ I can be the one for you for good. " And after that, he smiles at you.

"So, do you accept me? Accept my love?" He asked you with a look full of hope.

It can't be helped, because you love him too, you finally accepted him to be your boyfriend. (Because cousins ​​can still have a relationship, but siblings can't.)

"Yes, I accept you." You smiled at him.

"Really?? Yayy!!!" He's so happy that you belong to him, and he hugs you so tightly that he lift you up.

"Hoonie, put me down!! I can't breathe!!" You hit his back lightly.

"Oops, oh my God. I'm sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry..." He put you down.

"Oh yeah, and one more thing. Y/N, actually when I was taking pictures with my female fans that I embraced, actually I already know that you already love me. Therefore, I'm trying to make you jealous. Hehehehehhe, I'm sorry Y/N. "

"Ooo, so you!" You said while emphasizing the word behind and starting to chase Sunghoon, because he ran away from you.

You guys also play chase on the beach at night. But since it was already night, you weren't running around like kids anymore...now you just walk side by side holding hands on the beach, accompanied by the sound of the waves rustling.

"Y/N, do you want to know something?" He asked.

"What is that?"

"Loving you made me feel coplete. And without you, I'm lost."

"Aww that's so sweet, Hoonie.."

Then he stands in front of you again, and starts looking deeply into your eyes. "I don't know if we we'll end up together, so instead lets's seize this moment and make it memorable."

"W-what are y..-"

He kisses your lips softly. After almost about 20 seconds, he broke the kiss. "I love you. Only you. It will only ever be you."

"Aww Hoonie, that's so sweet...I don't know why you can be this cute." You're teasing him. But you were also quite surprised by his action earlier. Even though your cheeks are actually flushed, but you're trying to cover them up.

"Ooo so you want me to kiss you again? Okay I'll do it." He who almost kissed you again, you immediately hold and cover his mouth with your hand.
___________________________________________

Let's stream Let Me In MV!!!😆😆😆💪💪💪💗💗💗

So please don't forget to vote, and comment. Thank you😊😊💗💗💗