『♡6♡』

Reminder: This story is only for imagine, please don't compare this story with real life‼️

⛸⛸⛸

Now that you and Sunghoon have contact with each other's cellphone numbers, you guys always exchange messages and calls every night.

"Mom!! Earlier Sunghoon sent a message to me, he said now he will practice ice skating for the competition in 5 days again. He asked if I could accompany him there, if possible, he will immediately pick me up. So, can I accompany him?" You asked your mother who was cooking.

"Ooo, sure you can. But don't be too long..."

"Okay mom, love you!!" You kiss your mom on her cheek and rush into the room to change.

________________________________________
Y/N
Hoonie, I've finished changing my clothes. I'm ready.

Hoonie💗
Okay, wait there.

Hoonie💗
I'll be there soon.
Love you! 😘
________________________________________

Not long after, Sunghoon arrived at your house. You guys immediately go to Sunghoon's ice skating practice.

⛸⛸⛸

5 days have passed, today is Sunghoon's ice skating competition. And of course you came with him to support him.

You together with his coach, sit in the chair where the coach sits.

"Can I sit here? Isn't this a place for a coach?" You asked.

"Of course you can. Don't mind that, you sit next to me." She said while patting the chair next to her.

"Ohh thank you so much." You said thank her.

"It's okay, no problem."

And you saw Sunghoon who was getting ready to enter the ice rink area. Before it was Sunghoon's turn, you ran to him.

"Hoonie wait!!!"

"What?" He's looking at you.

You hugged him. "Fighting!!" You smiled to him.

"Thanks." He smiled, and had entered the ice rink area.

You returned to your seat next to his coach. You were amazed to see Sunghoon dancing on the cold ice.

His bangs was fluttering back, exposing his forehead. 
.
.
After Sunghoon competition, you together with Sunghoon and his coach listen to who the winner of this year's competition will get 1st place.

Your heart is beating very fast. Then the name of the winner mentioned by the judge is...

"PARK SUNGHOON!! Congratulations to Park Sunghoon who won 1st place this year!!!"

The three of you hugged happily. Then Sunghoon walked to the judge to take the trophy.
.
.
After Sunghoon took the trophy and photo with the winners, he walked back to you with his big smile, which made his dimples visible.

You who felt so happy, immediately hugged Sunghoon tightly. His coach who saw you smiled happily too.

While you were hugging, there came a group of people who were Sunghoon's fans. Boys and girls. What else if they don't want to ask for a photo together? Sunghoon is already famous, has a lot of fans, and now they want to take photos together.

At first, you were fine seeing Sunghoon taking photos with his male fans. But when you see him taking pictures with his female fans, you feel really jealous. How come? Sunghoon embraces 2 girls who are on either side of him.

Your heart hurts so much. Your eyes are starting to watery, but you hold on to it. But you just realized, that you are only his cousin.

"I know, she must be jealous...hihihi."

After Sunghoon took a photo with his fans, you guys decided to go home.

"I'll go with her." Sunghoon said to his coach, and his coach say goodbye to you and she went home first.

"Where are we going?" You asked in confusion, because you thought you guys headed straight for the house but it wasn't.

"Just follow me, let's get in the car." He said while he opened the car door as you got into the car.

In the car, you worry about him. Because he must be tired from the ice skating competition earlier.

"Hoonie, aren't you tired? Why don't we just go home?"

"No, I'm fine. And...I have something to tell you." He said, focusing on driving the car.

You who see him, are very impressed with the side profile he has.

"Why is he so different from the little Hoonie?"

___________________________________________

Hi hi hi guys!!!😆👋👋 I'm back!!! How was this chapter?? Is it good? I hope so.💗🌹💗

So please don't forget to vote, and comment. Thank you😊😊💗💗💗