『♡9♡』

Reminder: This story is only for imagine, please don't compare this story with real life‼️

⛸⛸⛸

You have prepared to gather with family at Sunghoon's house.

"Please come in!!!" Sunghoon's mother, invite us to enter her house. There is already your grandmother, grandfather, siblings. Her house is filled with your extended family.

You sit next to your mother, and your grandmother. And Sunghoon, it's on the opposite side not far from you.

After all gathered, you all talk a lot, about how school is, where do you want to go to college, blablablabla...
.
.
And the time has come, your family talks about the love relationship in your family. Your another cousins.

"What about Max, do you have a girlfriend yet?"

"Yeah of course, I already have.."

Many questions are asked in your family about love. About dating.

"So how about you, Y/N?" Ask your mother.

"Me what?" You're confused.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Your mother explained.

"I-i.." You wanted to answer, but you stammered. You lowered your head slightly, your eyes were looking at Sunghoon.

And fortunately, Sunghoon also looks at you and he helps you to answer questions from your mother.

"Actually, me and Y/N... that...we are dating. Since yesterday."

Everyone who was in the house, put on shocked faces. Even your parents were very surprised. To the extent that there was no sound in the room.

"I know it's kinda weird, but we can explain it." Sunghoon said.

"Y-yeah, we can explain it mom, dad.." You said while holding your mother's hand.

"No, I don't need an explanation." Your mother said as she took your hand off her, smiling.

You and Sunghoon immediately looked at each other. Afraid that your family will disapprove of and don't support your relationship.

"Mom, but..-" Just when you think your mother will be angry, your mother instead stands in the middle of your family sitting down.

It's not that your mother and your extended family are confused about why you guys are dating, it is quite the opposite. They put on shocked faces because they are so happy that you two are finally dating.

"We are very happy!!! Because you two are already dating!!! Isn't that all??!?!!?" Your mother said screaming happily.

"Yeahh!!! That's right!!!" Cheers to your extended family.

"We will support the relationship between you two!!"
"Congratulations, you two have been dating..!!"
"Wow really??!! That's awesome!!!"

Those are the sentences you get from your family.

"Y/N, Sunghoon, don't be afraid, we are like this because we are very happy with you. And we too, really approve and support your relationship." Your parents and his parents said.

Because you guys are too shy, you two just stare with a smile. Just imagine him smiling and it shows the dimple.

___________________________________________

How was this chapter?? Is it good? I hope so.💗🌹💗🌹
But I'm sorry, guys.. this chapter is a little bit weird...hehehe😝😝🙁🙁
Please don't forget to vote, and comment. Thank you😊😊💗💗💗