『♡4♡』

Reminder: This story is only for imagine, please don't compare this story with real life‼️

⛸⛸⛸

"Y/N, come follow me." Sunghoon said, and he hold your hand without warning. And you arrive in the garden behind his house.

He invites you to sit on a long white chair, and he sits next to you.

After you guys sat down, suddenly it was quiet. You who felt strange, finally started talking.

"Sunghoon, don't you miss me? Why did your attitude change all of a sudden?" You asked.

"Do you know why I became like this?"

You just shook your head.

"I became like this because...I missed you so much, but because I was so embarrassed after all this time...I became like this." He said, as he looked into your eyes.

"O-oh, I actually really miss you a lot, but...yeah, same as you." And you two start laughing, then you guys stop laughing and Sunghoon starts talking, "Y/N, what if we play the same catch me if you can like 10 years ago? Do you still remember?"

"Ooo yeah of course I do. You wanna play that?" You asked him, as he nodded happily.

And he starts chasing you. You run as fast as you can. When you look towards the back, you see Sunghoon who is already running faster towards you. You who are tired a little slow down your run. And that moment...

"Gotcha!!"

He caught you. He caught you in the same way as 10 years ago. He hugged you from behind.

"Aahh no way!! Why are you running so fast?? Are you practicing how to run??" You complain and you both laugh.

"Do you want to play one more time? I'll chase you again." He said, and you agreed.

"I'll always chase you, Y/N...No matter what."

You also chase each other like a 7 year old child.

But because you are too excited, you don't know if there is a puddle in front of you. You stepped on it and almost slipped. Why almost? Because...

He caught you from behind. "Gotcha..." He said with his husky voice.

You swallowed hard. You two stare at each other. Plus, the distance between the two of you faces is very close.

"I don't know about my future, but when I look into your eyes, then I know my future is you."

___________________________________________

Yuhuu guys!! I'm back!! For this time, I will update every day!!! YAYY!!!🥳🥳

And i'm so sorry guys, because this chapter is very short. But i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!😆😆😆💕💕

Don't forget to vote and comment please...🥺🥺🥺💗💗💗
thank you!!!😆😆💗💖