ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ/ᴘᴛ2•14

❤︎♡︎❤︎

Alana Preston

Present time,me and Mattia are currently in a round.

Or should I say our fifth round together.

I know,I know,we got a bit carried away and now we can't stop playing with eachother.

Mattia: "Shit,hes gone behind the barrel. Form up on me and we can take him out."

You: "Alright, I'm coming."

The guy all of a sudden came out and started shooting at Mattia but you both managed to take him down.

You both let out a huge breath that you had been holding in.
Mattia: "Well,you definitely can play Preston."

You: "I know right,thank you Polibio."

He stared at you admiring your face.

You look down at the floor as you can't maintain eye contact...that shit cringey bruh 🤖💣

Mattia: "Can't maintain eye contact huh?"

You look up at him confused.

Mattia: "I've noticed that exactly. You can only do it when you let yourself be free."

You: "The fuck...you already know something
like THAT about me?"

Mattia: "Well I mean we have been on call for what? (He checks his phone) Shit,like 4 hours."

He laughs.

You: "You fr?"
He nods and you check your phone.

You: "Woahhh. That only felt like a good hour."

Mattia: "Well,you know what they say. Hours feel a lot less when you spend your time with the right people." He licks his lips and smiles at you.

Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. Don't blush.

Mattia: "And you are blushing,again. Glad to know I have an effect on you."

You: "Anyways,do you want to play a bit more or do uhhh something else?" You slide in changing the subject.

He smirks.

Mattia: "Sure but,can we just talk. I like talking to you."

You: "Sure,Polibio."

Mattia: "Mhm,you know New Jersey is known for its sky. The sky at nights brightens up revealing all these stars and-they're just so...what's the word? Mesmerising."

You: "Mhm,I bet watching them on a roof would be even better,and then you could also have a mini picnic. That would be amazing."

Mattia: "Hmmm. So,what's Washington like?"

You: "It nice. I live in a decent neighbourhood,hardly any crime around here. Schools are pretty chill and yeah not much too say to be honest."