New Home,New Life

I look out the window seeing white trees and little blue streams frozen and fresh snow falling on the ground, sticking. I look at the wind shield wipers swing back and forth out of boredom then look at the woman driving me, my new dorm mother, Rebecca. She looks somewhere in her mid 30s with her faded out red hair and to much make up for someone that old to wear. If she put on any more she'd look like a clown with straighten hair and a skirt on. The thought of it sent a chill down my spine, butI have to say it's pretty funny. Without thinking I let out a chuckle and she looks at me curious,"What's funny?" She looked back at the dirt road we were on and back at me a few times. I smile,"Oh, it's nothing just a thought came to mind." She looked at me funny and looked back at the road.
It was a pretty long drive. We went deeper and deeper in the acres of woods. It was beautiful the way the snow fell onto the trees. The sound of opera came to my ears and look at the radio. Now I have to listen to a lady that sings like a cat that was ran over by a 4x4. I have a feeling I'll have to get used to it.
I couldn't help but think of what my new foster home will be like. Will it be like the others ones I've been too? Or will it be a nice, quiet place like I've hoped for. Finally a big house came into view. It had at least seven windows and was two stories high and looked about thirty-nine years old maybe even older. It had a little tower kind of what you'd see in a kid's book with little vines climbing up the building. I couldn't stop staring in awe. I was a little relieved that it wasn't as small as my other foster homes and so crowded with all the kids there.
I've been in the foster system for seventeen years and never stayed with a family for more than a few weeks. It's pretty sad actually but I don't really care. You see I'm that kind of person that likes to be alone. I've been kicked out of many foster homes because no one wanted me or I started a fight. I've always kept to myself no matter, but the boys always mess with me and open up they're big mouths it just gets me so angry and annoyed.
I was deep in thought as the car comes to a stop next to the big house. I looked back out the window and took a deep breath and open the door hopping out. For some reason I was nervous each time I went to a different foster home, I mean who wouldn't be? It's my new home with nothing but strangers there. I follow Rebecca as she smiles and opens the door and call for the other kids.
The inside was beautiful, fresh flowers in a silver vase on a carved out black desk. A flight of stairs was already in view as many boys and girls come running down them and line up. In stand quietly next to Rebecca as she introduces me to everyone," Children this is Edith our new sister please welcome her with open arms" she smiles as she gestures to me. I just smile,"it's nice to meet you al-" I was cut off by a boy about my age running in covered with dirt, he looked about my age maybe a little older. As he walked through the room my head started to spin a little. I held my head as it started feeling heavier. " Sorry I'm late I slipped and fell on my way back" he said. The other kids looked at him and started whispering. Others laughed he gave them a nasty look then turned to me,"hey, are you okay you look pale." I couldn't talk with my head spinning so i slightly nodded. Suddenly my vision turns back and start to fall. The boy caught me before I hit the ground,the only thing I could hear was him yelling before I lose consciousness.