Haunting Memories

It was black. I couldn't see anything. I sat up and rubbed my head then looked around. Where am I? I stop and squint my eyes. There was a woman standing in some dim light. She had long dark brown hair that curled in the ends. With a blue dress holding something. I stood up and walked closer. She seemed familiar, she kept looking at the thing she was holding. It it was my mother! "Mom! Mom it's me! "
I started running but stopped. The thing she was holding was a baby, wait no it was me. They disappeared then reappeared behind me. But I wasn't a baby I was running around playing tag with my little brother. I looked about seven. We both laughed, hot tears started to flow down my face smiling, those were one of my favorite memories. Now I'm running back from school with my little brother, the young me opened the door to see mom not there. Then they disappeared. I panicked I looked around trying to find them. A light flickered behind me mom under it. I turned around. She was cleaning, then the front door creaked and a black figure walked with a knife. She quickly turned around," Edith take your brother to your room and lock the door!" she nodded and grabbed her brother running to her room but was stopped by the black figure. The figure grabbed her by her hair she screamed in pain telling him to let go. Mom grabbed a bat and hit the figures head. He let go of her and fell to the floor. The figure turned around, I knew what would happen,"No run mom! Hurry he'll... " I stopped more tears running down my face. I saw my mother fall with blood everywhere. The girl cried out "Mom!" and ran to her side. Her brother followed and started crying. They screamed and shook mom crying. I fell to my knees and held my head screaming.
I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. It was a dream, a nightmare. I placed my hand over my chest trying to calm down. I could barely breath I then noticed I was in the woods and looked around to see the boy who brought me here. "Hey! Are you ok!? ," he said looking at me worried. I nodded "You looked like you were having a nightmare." "I was," "Good it seemed pretty bad you kept screaming and you're crying," He comes closer and wipes the tears off my cheek. I couldn't help but get red. He's really close a little too close. I back up alittle but hits my head on a tree,"Ow" I rub my head, I'm just keep making a fool of myself. I try to avoid any eye contact but it doesn't work. He reaches his hand behind my head his hand landing on mine. "Hey! Watch where you move your head, you need to more careful," Is he concerned? Why is he being so nice? "Excuse me, but why are you being so nice and why did you take me out here?" He looked at me weird like he was confused. "Weren't you losing control? " he said. Losing control of what? "What do you mean I lost control?" "You mean you didn't know you were?" what the heck is this guy talking about?