Time for Action

A few days pasted, today was a Saturday thank god. School was hard after getting caught up with the other students and dealing with Samantha. I haven't talked to her since the first day. Alex and I haven't had much of a problem but he keeps saying he has a plan to get out. I already have my things ready even though there's not alot. We were going to find our parents and my little brother. James... I remember he had mom's green hazel eyes and brown hair. He was so small and couldn't defend himself. After we got separated in the system I haven't heard from him or seen him. I don't know if he knows he's a werewolf or even if he was one. I could be possible that he was human right? 

      I shoke my head and sat up from my bed that was the bottom part of a bunk bed with her roommate, Mia. She doesn't talk alot, all she does is read. I walked out of the room to get some breakfast. I was a little late since it was around 11 and there wasn't much left but I managed to get a piece if bacon an egg and a mess up looking biscuit. It looked as though it was torn apart by hungery bears.
"It must have been those jerks from before." I sighed grabbing a cup of unsweeted tea, gross, and sat down and started eating quietly.

I ate some of the fried egg before someone behind me took my piece of bacon and sat down next to me. It was Alex. He ate my peice of bacon smiling like a 4 yr old. God he's so childish.
"If you're going to eat mine at least get me another piece of bacon before lunch." I looked at him taking a bite of my eggs still a bit tired.

"Who pissed I your cheerios this morning?" He joked eating the rest of my bacon as he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully almost knocking him off the seat. Sadly he regained his balance and just looked at me a little serious. It kind of creeps me out. He was almost never serious.

"Edith, I think I have a way out. But we have to get out tonight." I Practically chocked on my biscuit and looked at him getting closer so no one else could hear. 

"Tonight?  Are you sure? You know those guys always go out after curfew. We could get caught."

I seriously could not believe what he was saying. I mean those boys always try to get us in trouble. Last week they tried to steal Alex's clothes while he was showering. Which I couldn't stop laughing when I found them with his clothes. Trust me. You would have laughed going into the boys bathroom throwing his clothes in the floor. But he paid me back by putting some chocolate under my pillow while I was sleeping. You know how bad that was to get out of your hair?

"Excalty. They'll be the decoy while we run. Can you get ready tonight?"

I smiled "I've already got my things packed."

He smiled back at me then stood up walkimg out of the room walking back to his room. After a while i finished my breakfast and it was already lunch time when i went back to my room and got things ready to leave. To be honest i was excited to finally get out and see my dad and little brother. I cant remember what my father looks like since he left when I was two. But Alex says i'll know him by his scent. If that'll work. I have something from him when i was a kid, his watch that my mother kept after he left. I hurriedly packing my things before leaving to do my chores before I was stopped by Mia.

"Where do you think you're going? With all your things packed up it looks as though you're leaving."

Crap. I was caught by none other than my roommate that I barely heard a word from. I didn't even think about her.  

"Uh, yeah I am going on a...Field Trip! Yeah at school." I came up with on the spot. Thank god.I smiled trying to wing it but it didn't seem like it was working.Mia stared at me before taking out a letter in a sealed envelope. Her expression calmed suddenly giving the envelope.

"If you're leaving here,please take this to my mom. It has her address and she doesn't leave far from here. She doesn't know i'm in the system so with this letter she'll come take me back."  

The atmosphere changed seeming like she was desperate. I looked at the letter and smiled nodding as her sad frown brightened up like a child. I never noticed but she was really pretty with her solid blonde hair and her green eyes with some freckles on her cheeks.

"I'll make sure she gets it.I promise," She hugged me tightly. I let out a big "Oof" and hugged her back. After a while she let go and walked out of the room going down the hall. I put the letter in my bag where my clothes were and walked out heading to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

The day went by so quick it made my blood run warm. It was dark and way past curfew. Time to go. I got out off my bed and grabbed my two bags throwing them over my shoulders and walked out quickly sneaking out to where we were supposed to meet. I looked behind me to make sure I wasn't being followed. I turned the corner to see Alex waiting by the window looking out as i walked by him and tapped his shoulder smiling. He turned around with his things on his back. He smiled

"Ready to get the hell out of here?" he said quietly.

"I've been ready, where have you been?" I smiled as he opened the window and jumped out and I followed him. I was surprised the alarm wasn't triggered. We ran into the acres of woods and looked around. We  looked around and kneeled down keeping our things in place waiting for those boys to mess up and get caught. A few minutes later the alarms sounded lights coming on. Men ran out with dogs.Oh thats just peachy. Of course we didn't plan having the K-9 unit coming to this place. After all the kid breaking out they upped up the security. The dogs looked at us. I looked at Alex seeing if he was thing what i was thinking. It seemed her knew. As the dogs raced to us we changed to our wolf side. We jumped out growling at the other dogs scaring them. We still had our stuff on our backs. WE backed away and ran farther in the woods. Never looking back.

Hey guys sorry for the wait I know it's a little shorter than what I usually do. But I hope you enjoyed it. Like, comment, and follow. The next chapter should be done by the end of the new month. Happy April's fools!!