New Side Of Me

"W-what are you doing!?" i screamed. I backed up frozen and felt my hands shake. He looked at me and came closer, "Hey what's wrong?" All my memories that I have tried to forget come flowing in. Pictures, words, moments I wanted to forget! But they just came running back. Hot tears ran down my cheek and I cover my mouth trying not to scream. I felt like I was re-living the moments that I never wanted to see again.

It hurt it felt like my body was being burned and my heart being torn to shreds. My mind fading away it just won't stop! I dropped to my knees and let out a little scream. It was the blood, I've been scared of blood since that night it all happened, the I became an orphan.

Alex quickly came by my side looking panicked and confused. The smell of blood that was next to me made my stomach turn and head ache. I have to get away from the blood or I'll go crazy, but how? I look around trying to find a way but come up empty handed. I have to tell him,"T-the blood.." I stutter. He stepped back with a confused look and grabbed a handkerchief covering up the blood. I felt the pain slowly die down. With that I fell to the ground breathing fast. I was tired I wanted to just sleep but I also felt like running.

I look at Alex and try to speak but I only hear a bark like a dog. He smiled and kneeled next to me,"Wow, you're really big for a regular werewolf," big!? I look at him with a scary look and heard a slight growl come out of my mouth and jump up a little. I looked around at myself and realised I was covered in fur! I felt my tail wag and stared at it still trying to take in what happened. I was excited I felt like running, getting my paws muddy. I wanted to run like I used too.

It was like Alex was reading my mind, soon after I transformed he did too. His transformation was almost perfect. I couldn't help but stare at him. His fur was a silver black colour with a few white streaks and long powerful legs. He was beautiful the sunset came perfectly on his coat. I had a white and silver coat that was warm. I felt small sensations all over, I liked this. I don't know but it feels so right and comfortable. I looked at him and I wagged my tail, he was smaller than I was just barely. I thought it was funny and barked playfully. He looked at me with a fire in his eyes, somehow I had a feeling he wanted to race so I stood next to him and got in a running position as he did the same. I looked at him and took off! I could hear almost everything that was going on in the woods. Birds, deer and kinds of things.

Alex quickly came running and ran to my side, slightly faster I jumped over logs and dodged trees. I felt the cold snow on my paws and I loved the feeling. I stopped at a fence and sat down as Alex followed surprised. I won I beat him by a mile. He looked at me and changed back to human. Crap! I don't know how to change!! I panicked and I heard him chuckle," Just think of something you do as a human." He was being a no at all and it ticked me off. I'm tempted to bite him but I knew it wasn't gonna happen. I closed my eyes and thought about playing ball or singing.

Opening my eyes I saw my hands and legs. I was back to normal but I was a little depressed I had to change back. Having my body back I felt the cold hit my skin like a soccer ball hitting the net. I smiled, I didn't care anymore. I looked at Alex his mouth was half open with his eyes wide looking at me."Hey? What's wrong?" His mouth formed into a small smile and he started laughing,"You're head" he cried out. I raised my hand to the top of my head feeling a warm furry thing.

It was a dog ear! I felt embarrassed and covered both of them."Hey that's not funny!! How do I get rid of these!?" He didn't answer he was to busy laughing. This guy is beyond stupid, the more he laughed the more I got pissed. I growled and he finally snapped back still having a few chuckles," I'm not sure, I've never seen this happen before and I'll admit it's cute," ok that's it!! Now he won't stop teasing,"Stop playing around you wide eyed monkey and get me back to normal!!" I yelled hopefully that got to that tiny brain of his. I moved my hands to feel nothing. They were gone, thank goodness.

I let out a sigh of relief and remembered that I beat him,"You know you should be nice you, wouldn't want me to tell the guys I beat you in a race," I smiled looking at him and stuck my tongue out teasing him back. He jumped a little," Okay okay I'm sorry!" He cried out holding his hands out. I started laughing and held my stomach. He smiled and laughed with me.

A few minutes later we calmed down and walked back to the foster home,"Hey did you notice that I was a little bigger than you in my wolf form?" I said, I couldn't get the thought out of my head and how did I control myself so well? He shrugged his shoulders, "Don't know" I sighed, I guess I'll have to guess. As I thought a strike of pain hit my head and I stopped grabbing my head. It was a memory, I saw woods with two other wolves in front of me and heard laughing behind me. I lost some of my memories when I was a kid I only get small fragments but nothing like this."Are you ok?!" Alex screamed I looked back up and started walking again the pain only lasted for a minute and went away. I nodded and smiled,"Don't worry I just remembered something."