Chapter 13

The night grew longer and the air grew colder as the Sirens carried on with their vocals. The red glow from their geodes shone brighter by the second as the everyone in the crowd was engaged with their voices in the performance. Vezon silently watched from the far left of the amphitheater on a hill. He had his arms crossed as he observed the situation, "And so, the battle shall begin."

(My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Song - Welcome to The Show)

Adagio: Welcome to the show (Aria and Sonata: Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah)

We're here to let you know (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah)

Our time is now (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah)

Dazzlings: Your time is running out (Ah, ah, ah)

At the top of the hill behind the crowd and the seats, the Sonic Underground and Rainbooms were in their music uniforms with their instruments. Twilight wore a sapphire collared sleeveless shirt with a yellow star on the chest, a magenta purple skirt with gold stars, sky-blue and gold yellow tight-fitting pants, and hot pink slippers with sky blue stars.

Fluttershy wore a magenta purple and chartreuse green dress with butterflies and green and black stripes on the skirt, violet purple and ballet slipper pink tight-fitting pants, and bright chartreuse green slippers with a butterfly on the feet.

Applejack wore a parakeet green and strawberry pink T-shirt with a canary yellow skirt that had strawberry pink apples on it and an Aegean blue outline, a strawberry pink cowboy hat, parakeet green and strawberry pink tight-fitting pants, and gold yellow cowgirl boots.

Pinkie wore a magenta pink sleeveless shirt with a blue heart on the chest, a sky blue skirt with balloons in the colours of pink, yellow and blue, magenta and violet purple tight-fitting pants, and cerulean blue slippers with pink hearts.

Rarity wore a magenta pink dress with a cerulean blue star on the front of the right shoulder and music notes on the skirt, cerulean blue and fuscia pink tight-fitting pants, and taffy pink slippers with small blue diamonds.

Rainbow wore a sleeveless cerulean blue dress with a yellow lightning bolt over her left shoulder and black skirt that had blue, green, yellow and pinkish red lightning details, gold yellow and bright emerald green tight-fitting pants, and cerulean blue shoes with yellow lightning bolts.

Sonic had a microphone piece on his right ear and a white headband with a picture of his classic emblem on it. He wore an Aegean blue short-sleeve hoodie with gold yellow highlights, a white T-shirt with an image of a gold ring on the chest, a pair black and gold yellow striped fingerless gloves with a strap of sports tape on his left hand, stone blue sweatpants with red highlights, and silver running shoes with sky blue stripes.

Manic had a pair of sunglasses in his air. He wore a sleeveless black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, a pistachio green T-shirt, cobalt blue jeans with rips at the knees, and black striped shoes. He still had the same black earrings and gloves with spiked bracelets.

Sonia had a sky blue hair band in her hair. She wore a short-sleeve rose red jacket with gold highlights over a magenta pink T-shirt, a lavender purple skirt with a gold yellow music logo on the side and hot pink skin tight pants underneath, taffy pink and bumblebee yellow fingerless gloves with bright red and purple bracelets on her left wrist, and rose red boots with hot pink music logos on the top of the feet.

The Sonic Underground and Rainbooms felt strong at first before their expression changed to worry as they realized that their location only seemed to put them at a disadvantage. Rainbow wondered, "How are we supposed to play over them from up here?"