Chapter 3

Sonic, Sonia and Manic just wouldn't stop getting attention from all of the other students. Sonic tried waving his arms out to signal them to tone it down, but there was just too much noise. That was until…

"What is going on here?" That was the voice of Principal Celestia.

Everyone's attention was caught by her and Vice-Principal Luna. "Well?" Luna asked for an answer.

Celestia then noticed Sonic and his siblings in the middle of the group, "Sonic. What a surprise. And who might these two with you be?"

The students all made space for Sonic and his siblings. "Hello, Principal Celestia. These are my brother Manic, and my sister Sonia."

"I see," Celestia said, "Well, since you have arrived, would you and your siblings be interested in taking part in the Battle of the Bands?"

"Battle of the Bands? What's that?" Sonic asked.

"Man, you missed quite a bit," Flash complimented, "It's a music competition that all bands are having to see who is the best!"

Sonic, Sonia, and Manic all looked at each other feeling a little concerned, "Uuh, well… we don't know. I mean, it'd be fun to bring back The Sonic Underground, but we haven't played music together in years. It could take us a few days or so to get back into it."

Trixie suddenly stepped forward and put her hand on Sonic's shoulder, "Well, you know what I think? I think that The Sonic Underground and the Great and Powerful Trixie are the best already!"

Everyone's eyes were wide open in surprise and anger. Flash pushed Trixie back and grabbed Sonic's hand raising it in the air, "Yeah, right, Trixie! There's no way you'd be a match for the rocker skills of Flash Drive and Sonic Underground!"

Apple Bloom butted in, "No, the Crusaders and Sonic Underground will win!"

Soon enough, everyone started arguing about who's band would win with Sonic's, all except for the Rainbooms, that is. The Dazzlings smiled as more green mist started appearing from them and floating into their pendants. Sonic just happened to take notice of this, "Come on, we better get out of here."

Adagio then noticed something different from what she expected. She saw everyone was arguing, but not the Rainbooms or the Sonic Underground. They were exiting the gym through the doors, "I think we found what we're looking for. Or rather, it found us."

Sonata didn't seem to understand. Adagio groaned annoyed, "Magic! Don't you see? Everyone else has fallen under our spell, but not these boys or girls. They are special."

Aria crossed her arms as she smiled, "And those boys are adorable too."

Adagio grinned sinisterly, "Agreed. Perhaps, we can make them our slaves once we take what power they have too."

All of the students in the gym continued arguing. So much so, that no one even saw that Strike and Specter were in there without saying anything to anyone. They were recording what had happened with their phones. Once they were done, they took a look at their footage.

Strike looked at his footage, "So, do you think this Sonic guy is how we got here in the first place?"

"He probably had a major role in it to say the least, but I'm more concerned with the girls who made everyone fight just by singing," Specter said replaying a select few seconds, "They could be a problem in the future."