Chapter 2

Y/n POV
I wake up feeling really nervous.It was my first day at Hogwarts.I was very good at everything except Herbology.
I really don't understand why do we need do learn it.It won't help us with anything with life but anyway it was 6:00 am classes started to 8:00 so i have plenty of time.
So I got up and brush my teeth,clean my face,took a shower and made my bed.When I was done i got to my dresser and now is the hard part what to wear.

(In this story pretend they don't wear uniforms and if you don't like the outfit imagine something else)

I open my dresser and started to look.Not long after that I had my outfit and did my makeup and straighten my beautiful long/short hair.
( depends on what hair you have you choose )

The outfit is your choice:

It was simple makeup

It was simple makeup.But damn I looked hot.The teachers don't care what we wear wich is super good because if I had to wear a uniform I would die.Lucky for us we have to wear it when we come from holiday or when we have guests at our school the rest of the days we can wear whatever we want.Wich is soo cool.Then you can see who has a fashion stale and who doesn't.
  I was always interested in muggle fashion and I always watch makeup totorials and fashion videos so I learn somethings.
Anyway I glance up the clock and saw it was 7:20 it's time for breakfast.So I grab my bags and phone and head out the door.I was walking in the great hall when someone had the audacity to slap my ass and say
-,,Damn that ass is huge".
Theo's POV
I was sitting in the great hall when she walked in she looked beautiful.I can't stop thinking about her so that's why I am gonna make her mine and mine only.No one is gonna touch her only me.She started walking towards the table when someone grab her ass I was about to jump and beat the fuck out of the person who had the audacity to touch her.I may be evil but I will never touch a girl is she doesn't say I can .
In would never sink that low.

The she did something I did not expect yeah I heard the rumours and saw what she did on the train but come on I don't believe it.But the she turnt around and saw it was Cedric Diggory she looked at him with a death glare and grabbed his arm twist it,turned him upside down on the floor he was in pain I could tell ,the she sat on top of him and started pinching him until he was unconscious then i got up grabbed her and trow her over my shoulder.She kicked and said:
-Let me go Riddle I wasn't finished.
-No darling.He past out and the teachers will have saw you and it will be worse.
-Oughhn fine but put me down now.
Y/n POV
We where now in the Slytherin common room he got to my room and dropped me on the bed and turned around and shut the door.
-Nice room.-said Mattheo.

-Thanks.Now what are we doing here-I asked looking confused.

-Well today we will skip class and spend time together.-He answered like it's the most obvious thing.

I was shocked today is my first day no way I am gonna skip but I kinda want to since Theo asked me and I want to spend time together but i am not that easy.

-No"-I answered.

-"What?Why?"-he asked.

-"Cuz today is my first day and I want to make a good first impression so then the teachers won't boder me."

I look at him with I sly smile and said:
-"
But after class and when I am done with my homework we can soo see you at the astronomy tower at 8 pm?"
I asked hopefully he agrees and he does:

-"Deal.I will be there but we will se each other everywhere because we have the same classes.Snape wanted me to show you around and be with you so you can get use to it."

-"That's great !Um it is amazing to have someone who isn't afraid of you or wants to kill you."

-"Yeah same.You are the only person who isn't afraid of me I don't know why but you aren't and I like that you're different."

He said with I smile a genuine smile not a evil smirk or a sarcastic and fake smile .

I smiled and stared into his brown eyes.God the are soo beautiful.I broke the stare and looked at my phone and said:

-"Um it's 7:50 we should probably get going."he said walking towards the door.

-Um yeah,yeah.And one more thing!-he said turning around to face me.

-What?"i asked.

-"If somebody ever and I mean ever gives you hard time tell me.I know you can handle yourself I saw wich was pretty hot.But tell me I will simply kill them."
He said with a smirk but I could tell he was serious.

I smiled and said:

-Yeah I will try I am not a very emotional person and I don't talk about my feelings but I will tell you.Even tho the yesterday's little accident I feel I could trust you.
-"Yeah."

He said with a small smile
-Me too.
-The same thing for you too."i said.
He nodded.
-Now we should really head out to class.
We grabbed out stuff and went to Potions.
The rest of the day went pretty good.Every teacher liked me even Snape wich is saying something.And we shared glances at each other all the time .People talked about how I was a badass and what I did was amazing .I was thinking about one thing HIM.Our meeting  .
Theo's POV
The whole day we talked a bit here and there.Shared jokes.I am never like this I don't laugh,joke around nor I am kind...But for her I wanna be and I could see she was the same .I was thinking about HER.
And our date .
Ah,ah meting.Yeah meeting Theo .

Wish it was a date.I could make it one..