Chapter 11

Y/n POV
Today is the day.The Yale ball.
I am very excited but at the same time sad.I really wanted to be me and Theo's day but guess what Dumbledor had other plans and send Theo to Azkaban.HAHA what a good luck.

I already got my dress I decided to hang out with blaise and Draco since I have nothing better to do.I quickly put my outfit.

When I got ready I walked out and started heading towards Draco and Blaise's roomWhen I was finally there I knocked I heard yelling and screaming and doors shutting

When I was finally there I knocked I heard yelling and screaming and doors shutting.

What the hell is happening there?i asked myself

-,,Hoes it's just me open the damn door?-i yelled.

Blaise POV
-,,SHIT SHIT SHIT"-I yelled at Theo.
We were getting everything ready but she can't see it.
-,,Go hide in the bathroom"-Draco whisper yelled
-,,I'm going"-Theo rushed and closed the door and locked it

Then Y/n yelled at us to open the door
-,,I am opening it chill"-I said
When I opened she walked in and stopped dead in her tracks.
-,,What the hell happened in here"-she asked and started to clean immediately.She is like a mother I swear to god.
-,,Draco happened"-I answered getting on dracos nerves
-,,No you happend you couldn't find a T-shirt so you put the room upside down"-Draco angrily answered but he lied wich she kinda believed.
-,,Well you guys are pigs.Blaise what is you're mother gonna think about this huh?You have to have organisation."-Y/n said she was like a mother like I said before but I love that side of her.
-,,Bitch stop acting like I am you're child.I am grown man"-I said with fake dramatic tone.
-,,But you see you're my child"-she said with a smile.

When she was done she walked to the closet and she didn't expect this.
All the clothes fell on her.
We started laughing so much that I think I got a new pair of abs.
-,,Assholes."-she screamed wich made us laugh more.

Theo's POV
UGH it took everything in me not to run straight to her and hug her and kiss her.It would be better later.
I listened to her being in her mom mood.It was adorable but also kinda scary since you know she is Y/n.You never know what's coming out of her mouth.
That made me wonder how it is going to be like if we have kids.I want her to be the mother of them but not right now.
We have a war coming and it isn't a good time to make her pregnant but in the future...Definitely.

I waited until I heard a scream.
-,,Assholes"-Y/n screamed and they laughed.
-,,Draco honey what where you looking for?"-Y/n asked i was jealous why would she call him honey.
I will be the only one who she call that..
-,,Nothing my hair gel."-Draco said.
-,,DONT LIE TO ME"-Y/n said
-,,Okey fine I was looking for rapping paper"-."he said

Oghhh he is so stupid.Now she will now something is up.
Draco never makes gifts.
-,,For what"-she asked getting suspicious
-,,For his mom.He wanted to surprise Cissy"-blaise said thank god for him.
-,,Oh okey do you wanna hang out with me ?"-she asked
-,,No"-they said in union
-,,Dont get us wrong we have stuff to do.And btw how many guys have asked you already"-Blaise asked
I straighten my posture and put my ear to the door.
-,,Well half of the Slytherin guys,half of griffindor,there where like 15 hufflepuf and some revenclaw."-she answered
Damn so many I hope she didn't say yes to any of them.