Chapter XV

(Y/N) walked into the classroom feeling uneasy. She saw Mary sitting at her desk, they locked eyes for a second but the blonde quickly turned away. (Y/N) sighed, before she could go to her desk she was, as always, met with Yumeko hugging her.

„Hiii, I missed youuu!" she exclaimed.

„You saw me yesterday" (Y/N) giggled and ruffled the ravenettes hair.

"Do you want to go somewhere after school?" Yumeko asked, with a cheerful smile.

"I'm sorry, can't. I have to help Ririka with maths." She was ready to resume her walk, but Yumeko clung onto her arm „What's up, you're awfully clingy today Meko."

„It's just ... I feel like you hardly ever spend time with me anymore." Yumeko pouted.

„Oww, I'm sorry, we can do something tomorrow if you have time... anything you want. " this time (Y/N) pulled the other girl into a hug, smiling.

"Promise?" Yumeko looked up with pleading eyes "Whatever I want?"

"Yes, whatever you want , I promise." (Y/N) kissed Yumekos forehead and the ravenettes eyes lit up.

During lunch, (Y/N) sat with Ryota and Ibara, helping her friend engage in a conversation with his crush. Unfortunately it went more like the two talking about anime and games and Ryota looking back and fourth confused as hell. The first bell rang, meaning it was time to head to class, thebrown-haired boy left, not wanting to be late and (Y/N) and Ibara stayed behind.

"Hey (Y/N) can I talk to you about something?" he asked holding her wrist.

"Sure, spill." she smiled at him.

"This Ryota guy...what's his deal? I mean, don't get me wrong he's cool and all but he's awfully quiet. I kinda feel bad for him y'know, we're talking about something he has no idea about..." Ibara rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, he can be a little shy, especially around handsome man like yourself," she giggled "but if you want to talk to him about his interests, he likes books and chemistry... damn that sounds lame. Just ask him, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to share."

"Okay, thanks!" the pink-haired boy smiled excitedly and they went to their classrooms.

After school, (Y/N) went to the student council room to meet up with Ririka. When she walked in she saw Kirari and Sayaka working on some paperwork, Kaede doing something on his laptop and Runa gaming, as always.

"Oh look! It's our stinky mushroom!" the short girl laughed and run over for a hug.

"Shut it ye bloody cunt." (Y/N) said in an Irish accent, hugging back and they both laughed.

"Damn that's kinda harsh." Runa pretended to be hurt.

"Oop, I didn't know gremlins had feelings" the tall girl chuckled, earning a punch on the arm "Hey! Don't be so aggressive. It's all because of those video games..." she said in an old man voice.

"Can you two stop playing around and making so much noise? We're trying to work here." Sayaka shot them a death glare.

"Okay, mom." they said simultaneously and giggled after. Ririka appeared from behind a wooden door, and walked towards the girls.

"You ready?" she said in a robotic voice. At that Kiraris head perked up and she raised an eyebrow.

"Are you two gonna be at our house?" the president asked.