chapter 1

Flora

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I wake up to the annoying sound and turn my alarm off. The first day in Yongsan high school I am so anxious. I walk downstairs seeing my sister putting on her shoes as she goes to school by waving at me saying bye, and my mom cooking. I sit down to eat some toast when my mom sits down with me. "Well, Flora first day of school are you nervous?" I look at her with an okay smile while nodding. "You must try your best to get into your dream university your father and I have high expectations". This is one of the main reasons I don't like talking with my parents all they care about is my grades it stresses me so much. "okay mom I know.. OH look I gotta go bye mom!".

I run out thankfully out of that conversation. as I checked the time I realized I still have enough time until school starts. I was going to get some coffee but realized I forgot my wallet at home. "Can this day get any worse" I groan? While I'm walking to school I see a very pretty small bookstore, me loving books and knowing I have some alone time. I walk inside where there were pretty fairy lights with lots of books. It was like heaven.

"Hello young lady," said an old lady

"Hello young lady," said an old lady. "Oh hi," I say with a smile. She seemed sweet. Meanwhile, when she was sweeping the floors I walk around the store, excited to see how many breathtaking books there are. When I picked out a book to read, I look beside me seeing a boy.

This boy looked very different then from the ones back in my hometown Daegu

This boy looked very different then from the ones back in my hometown Daegu. I just kept staring at how good-looking he was. Such gentlemen...

Joshua POV

As I was reading one of my favourite series. I see through the corner of my eye a girl. She was just staring at me while holding a book. I kept waving my hand at her until I said "hi may I help you?"

conversation

Flora: "huh sorry I- I was just looking at these books HAHA yea..."

Joshua: "oh that's fine but aren't you supposed to be in school?"

Flora: "AHHH OH MY GOD YOUR RIGHT"

Before I could hear what he had to say or even thank him. I ran through the door and ranned the fastest I've ever run to school. Thankfully I was just on time, when I walked into the class all I saw was a bunch of guys and girls until I finally see my friend. "hii Blaire!!" I squealed. We knew each other since we were kids because our parents are close. "oh my god hi Flora it's been forever!!" Blair yelled. We hug each other while jumping up and down. Then the teacher finally came in and settled us down. then someone walks into class, it was that guy from the bookstore.

"Sorry I am late," Joshua said. "It's okay now go sit," the teacher said. Joshua was walking towards me, wait is he going to say something oh no I am doomed I close my eyes as tightly as I can. Till he taps me on the shoulder "You're sitting in my seat". Me being confused "haha right sorry.." as I stand up, the teacher tells me to come up to the front and introduce myself. Being in front of everyone is always so nerve-wracking, "okay um hi everyone my name is Flora I came from Daegu and I hope we get along". everyone just clapped however there was a group of boys cheering and yelling in the back. "okay flora you may sit down in between Blair and Joshua". Oh no I mean at least I am next to Blaire, when I sit down Blaire whispers into my ear saying "just ignore those guys they call themselves seventeen or something there, my close friends ". "Ah okay," I said

"DING DING DING"

Halfway done with the first day of school, it was lunchtime. By the time I and Blaire were done eating. The group of boys walk towards us,

Conversation

Jeonghan "hiii I am Jeonghan these are all the guys here are Mingyu, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Seungkwan, Dokyeom and Joshua ".

Dokyeom: "if you need anything just ask any of us"

Mingyu: "yup were friends from now on" with a wink

flora: "haha okay thank you"

behind them was the guy at the bookstore I still don't know his name.

Seungkwan: Cmon Joshua say something you're never this quiet.

Joshua: okay Boo Seungkwan just focus on your math, hey I am Joshua we've met before right?

Flora: ah... right at the bookstore. I just wanted to thank you if it weren't for you I would have been pretty late.

Joshua: yea no problem I guess. Alright boys lets go to class

When they were leaving Blaire suddenly shake me by the shoulders. "you know JOSHUA??". Well, we met at a bookstore before school. "Ahh I thought you guys were dating or something," Blaire said. "Whattt nooo never" I shouted". I mean he seems like the popular guy so, I have no chance with him seeing how many pretty girls there are here. Or maybe...

"DING DONG DING DONG"

Finally!!! the first day of school was finished I felt so relived putting my hands up in the air. Blaire puts her arm around my shoulder "Hey since we survived the first day of grade 12 why don't we get some iced-coffee and hang out a bit". "Yeah sure why not I'll pay," I said, Blaire squeals in excitement while singing some type of weird country song.

We walk to this cute coffee shop that Blaire kept saying that they sell the best vanilla iced-coffee. While we wait for our coffees we decide what we should do next. "what about shopping?'' Blaire said. "Nah I wanna go somewhere to relax, what about the bookstore, I was talking about it has an area to sit down too??". Blaire nods her head with a big smile since the coffee came out. We walk inside the store "woahh this is so pretty," Blaire said with her mouth wide open. "hi dear and you are?" said the old lady. " Hi mam this is my friend Blaire and I forgot to introduce myself as well my name is Flora". "Such pretty names and you can just call me Alice". "Okay thank you," we said. As we look around for a book, we go to the sitting area and see Jeonghan and Joshua.

  As we look around for a book, we go to the sitting area and see Jeonghan and Joshua