chapter 5

RING RING

I wake up to my eyes being all puffy. I get a call from Blaire. I decide to pick it up since I missed probably 15 of her calls last night.

conversation

Blaire: hey.. flora are you okay?

flora: I guess since I let all the tears out yesterday

Blaire: did you eat anything to eat?

Flora: no its fine

Blaire: what your gonna starve yourself, you know there might be a reason that we just don't yet

flora: I know I was just so hurt yesterday so I just wanted to go home

Blaire: oh okay. well I mean its 2 pm why don't we have a girls day, please

flora: you know what sure. I smiled

Blaire: great see you outside my house in 10 min

I end the call and put on an outfit, makeup and left the house.

blare: let's go have some fun!!

we laughed, first we got on the Skytrain and went downtown. we got both got the same matching crewnecks. "aww omg we look so good" I smiled. I felt pretty good the whole day especially getting boba and cake which Blaire paid for. we decide to go home since we were so tired from walking the whole day.

I arrived home unpacking my stuff and checked my phone where I got a text message from Joshua

         shua<3

can you come outside, please?

okay

I quickly put on my shoes and went in front of my house. it was pretty late and kinda cold. I should have worn my jacket. I see Joshua standing there who looked like he was in pain.

 I see Joshua standing there who looked like he was in pain

Joshua turned around and walked up to me. "hi" he said, I nod "so what do you need to say". "that day Kendall was going through a hard time and I just wanted to comfort her since she was my friend since preschool. but it was a lie" he explained. I look at his face where his eyes looked like he was gonna cry. "I believe you" I assure him. he lifts his head "It is you flora. It's always been you I love you," he said. I look at him when he slowly cups my face with his hand on my face and leans in to kiss me. he was about to back away thinking I wouldn't like it but I cup his face before he would back away and kissed him back. when we backed away and opened our eyes I look at him. "I love you too" I comfort him.

the end

that's it sorry this was a short story but thank you to the 28 people who have at least clicked on this I appreciate it. I might do more if more people reads this but will see.

thank you guys again have agreed day <333