chapter 3

walking to the principles office all I could think about was why did Kendall lie.

before I opened the door I took a deep breath in. I walked inside and saw the principle and Kendall sitting down.

"hi Mr. Wilson" I said nervous, "please sit down ms. flora" in a firm voice.

I sit down anxious.

"alright the reason why I have called both of you is because there has been a rumour going around that you guys were in a physical fight?''. 

I was about to say something when Kendall interrupted me

"oh my goodness yes, you see yesterday I was going home with Tiffany and Luna when Flora came up to me and started threatening me and pushed me! that's why I got a big bruise on my arm" she whined.

I look at her In shock then turned to Mr. Wilson "sir that is not true" I plead.

" let me bring Luna and Tiffany" Mr.Wilson said pressing buttons on the school phone.

He then made an announcement for them to come to the office. I look over to Kendall with a frustrated look and she looks back at me with a wink. 

knock knock

"come in"

luna and Tiffany walk inside, "I would like to ask you a question, when you were with Kendall did Flora try to threaten and push Kendall?'' asked the principle.

they look at each other and say "yes it is true".

I stand up furious and yell "sir this is not true they are lying!!".

"Sit down" he demanded, I sit down having no words to say. until

knock knock

Jeonghan walked in "sir I have a video of the fight that happened last night. Kendall also spreader false rumours" he shouted.

I look at him in shock when the principal asked to watch the video.

the three girls start glaring at each other.

"sir I was also going home with my sister when I witnessed this. I didn't want to try to stop the situation because my sister was there, however I took a video as proof".

the principal thanks jeonghan and let's him go back to class. before jeonghan left he smiled at me.

I was so thankful, if it weren't for Jeonghan I could have been in serious trouble.

meanwhile, the principal was busy typing on his computer. everyone sat there anxious, till he finally spoke.

"I would like all you three girls to apologize to Flora, plus detention for 3 weeks. since you Kendall started a false rumour I would like you to tell everyone it was all false through the intercom.

"WHAT" Kendall screamed "sir I am not doing that you will not make me"

"would you like to be expelled?" he suggest. I chuckle seeing how flustered she was.

Kendall finally gave in and all three of them said "I am sorry flora".

I just nodded my head while Kendall had to apologize through the intercom which was pretty funny not gonna lie.

when she finished the principle dismissed the 3 girls "she you in detention".

they groan leaving the room, as for me he apologizes for jumping to conclusion and said I could leave

I still couldn't believe that all this happened just because I have feelings for him.

I walk back to class noticing everyone staring at me, right as I sat down everyone rushed to me and asked.