chapter 4

Next morning

I wake up feeling different. A feeling of joy and excitement rushes through my whole body. without even thinking I got ready and put a toast in my mouth in less than minutes. I walk to Blaire's house waiting for her to go to school.

"good morning!! Blaire" I smiled as she opened the door. "good morning!! you seem like you're in a good mood did something happen last night?" Blaire said with a smirk. "well... me.. and. Joshua we confess..d" I mumbled. "WHATTTT" she shouted. "shhh I don't want everyone to know but I like kissed him.. and we confessed both of our feelings". I look at Blaire's face and see her eyes wide opened and mouth wide open. I wave at her trying to get her attention. "oh my gosh, I mean I kinda knew it you guys had feelings. anyways I support you guys," Blaire said with a heart looking eyes.

we finally arrived at school and we see Joshua.. we lock our eyes with each other and he starts smiling and blushing.  I felt so many butterflies in me. I like him so much.

"hii how are you flora?" he asked

"hii how are you flora?" he asked. I look at him with a big smile "I am good". He pats my head and whispers in my ear "I missed you" while winking. My heart started beating the fastest it ever had, and my face was probably as red as a tomato. the bell rings and we say bye.

As Blaire and I got our textbooks and went to class and sat down. our math teacher Ms.Kim walks in "alright class lets get started"

1 hour and 30 mins later

surprisingly the class was okay until "before you guys head out we will be having a test on Monday worth 20% of your grade". Blaire and I slowly look at each other with fear in our eyes, "It's okay DON'T PANIC will study after school" she assures me. I sign in relief when I got a text message.

                                        SHUA <3

shua: hii how was your math class?

me: eh it was okay till Ms.Kim said we have a test on Monday worth 20%:((

shua: what no way me too, I and the rest of the guys were gonna go to the bookstore and study. wanna join? :))

me: yea sure, but no fooling around I and Blaire need to get a good mark.

shua: Ahah of course see you after school<3

Kendall pov

"omg she's texting my shua look at her face" Kendall ranted. "I heard they're going to the bookstore and study for the test on Monday" luna complained, "hmm girls let's cancel today's Chanel shopping trip I am gonna go pay a visit" while smirking.

after school

flora pov

lucky for us we got sent out a bit earlier which is such a relief since there are so many people. we both wait for the guys. when someone taps my shoulder