chapter 2

" Hey Flora and Blair wanna hang out with us," Jeonghan asked, "Yea of course why not" Blaire smirked. When we all sat down together Blaire and jeonghan were talking about how annoying school is and weird old jokes. While I was trying to finish my book. I see Joshua trying to listen to jeonghan's joke and reading his book.

Until "Hey anyone wanna go get some ice-cream?'' Jeong Han suggested. "YES YES ME" Blaire exclaimed.

"what about you two?" jeonghan wondered. "can you just buy me a chocolate ice-cream," Joshua asked,

"and me too please" I squealed. "since I am such a good friend yes," Jeong han said proudly. 

once Jeong Han and Blaire went out to get some ice-cream. Joshua and I were just sitting there. It was kinda awkward not gonna lie I didn't know what to say.

conversation

Flora "So what do you like to do during your free time"

Joshua: "well I enjoy reading, hanging with my friends and family."

Flora: "ah nice.. hey do you think Jeong Han and Blaire like each other?"

Joshua: "I mean I am pretty sure they've been best friends for a while and they like to hang out every day".

Flora: "aww I wish the best for them".

Joshua: "so how are you in general?".

Flora: "agh don't even mention it at home my parents are constantly talking about my grades and how I need to take over my father's company. They stress me out so much at this point".

Wow, I can't believe I am opening up to him right now. But I kinda needed to talk to someone about this anyway.

Joshua: "Well I can tell you that you seem smart already so try not to worry about them too much. If you need someone to talk to I am always here for you".
Joshua comforted slowly looking at me.

Flora: "thanks"...

We just kept staring at each other until

"WOOOO we're here!!!" jeonghan laughs. "Here's your chocolate ice-cream for you two" Blaire proudly said.

"Wow thanks" I patted both of their heads.

" Well, it's getting late already we should head home now" Joshua said.

"You're right! all right you guys head in safely see ya guys tomorrow at school bye," I waved.

right as I turned around I see Joshua smiling at me which gave me these weird butterflies and started blushing.

once I said bye to Blaire and went home. I jumped on my bed after taking a shower. I started realizing that this year might be fun and slowly I drift to sleep.

next morning

"Mom! I am going to school now" I left waiting for Blaire since we live right next to each other.

When we arrived at school we were gonna go hang out with seventeen. but saw three girls ,
they were very pretty and had expensive designer everything.

Blaire snaps her fingers "let's just sit down" she groaned. "wait why not, i kinda wanna talk with those girls too"

"Trust me they're just wannabes they think so perfect and act so obnoxious" she cautioned.

"Nah cmon let's just say hi" I grab Blaire's arm dragging her to the table.

"hey guys," I waved "heyyy flora and Blaire," Seungkwan smiled.