I will ...

So , hello Guys ! LizSonny here :)
Age you can see I dont have so much time updating, Im very busy at school >_<
But , you know me , I'll write a chapter as soon as I am able to.
Jamal : Oh hi Guys . Was just wondering when you're going to write another chapter ..
Me :I am writing right now a new chapter if you haven't recognized ... *grinning on force *
Jamal : Lol , my fault hahaha .. So when will you come to the story ?
And by the way could you hurry a little ? I want that Faith's going outta this hole. Even its just a story were the actress ---
Me : Would you please shut it ?! The audience is getting bored. Let them read now and stop interrupting =_= .
Jamal : Yeah sure. Just making things clear. Let's start !!!!

--------

Jamal laied on his bed. Hibiki sat on the floor . "So .. that's it. I'm sorry for you. "

Jamal looked at him thoughtfully. "Don't be . I'm fine. I'm just happy I saw her once again. But . I will go tomorrow again. " , He said with a short smile. "You will ? Why ?!" Hibiki lifted his eyebrows. "Because I made a promise. And I never break a promise I give . " Now Hibiki looked at Jamal. "Take care . I need to go home. We'll see us tomorrow then ? " "Yip. "

×× Next Day ××

Jamal stood in front of the counter , asking the lady where faith was and if she was free .

The lady in her long red dress looked at her notes and said after searching a while :" No , Faith isn't free yet . But she'll be free in the next 45 minutes. You see our Love-time here is around 2 hours , Per men 100€ for entering and +50€ per hour and duration.

So I get now 100€ from you . ", She said smiling mischievous . Annoyed he took out his purse and handed over hundred euro . ( Speak You-Row )
"I'll put you here on the waiting list . Take seat over there . The magazines are on the little tables ."

Time skip . After 50(!) minutes .

Jamal looked impatient at the clock that hung on the wall .

"When are they done ?!"

The crowd inside the hall got more and the "stage-queens" came out on to the stage. All the men were shouting around , everything , and as the musik started to play the girls began stripping . ( You know what that is ^^ )

Then , after 10 more minutes waiting , the woman of the counter talked through the loudspeaker.

"Faith is now free. The next person will be Jamal. Please come here everyone who likes to have fun with our Faith after Jamal . "

Jamal hurried u the stairs in to the room.

Faith sat there in a short top and miniskirt in her bed. She looked really hot and sexy and cute . Jamal just starred at her , not knowing what to say.

"Ano ... Hi .." , he simply said after a few more seconds. "Hello ." , she said short , covering herself for she knew he wasn't there for Sex .

"What do you want ? " , she grumbled . "I want to talk with you . Don't you remember me , Faith ?! What have I done to you that makes you so bitter and angry towards me. ?" , he asked coming direkt to the point. Faith looked down , her eyes were full of pain. "Leave me. " , she finally managed to say . "I won't. I want to solve this now. WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAUD OF ?!" , he yelled.

"Where were you when I needed you the most ? You weren't there . You didn't even care . I waited so long . I waited days and weeks and months and years ! I waited so long , until I gave up and lost the hope of ever leaving this terrible place. BUT NOW ?! YOU COME BACK ?! AFTER EVERYTHING AND ALL THAT HAPPENED YOU JUST RETURN ?! " , she yelled back. "What I actually wanna say is , Jamal . You are too late . " "I'm not ! Come here out with me , we enjoy the sun together , we go through the rain and we'll walk in the night . I promised I take care of you. Don't you even remember that ?! I gave you a necklace 7 years ago . Don't you remember that promise I gave ? Don't you remember?!" , he almost cried. In astonishment she looked up at his face into his sad brown eyes.

"I will come tomorrow. " , Jamal stood up and left the room.