The Story

"Oniichan ! Oniichan !" , a little girl ran towards Jamal. "Look !" , she said merilly.

"Ohayoo , Faith-chan ." , the young boy greeted his little brown ,curled , haired friend.

"I got a Ladybug !" , she exclaimed . "See ?"

She opened her little clumsy hands , in it was a little red - black spotted ladybug . "Sweet." , Jamal just simply said , turning his focus back to the book he held in his hand.

"Oh , C'mon , Oniichan ! Let's play !" , she said , pulling at his shirt.

"No - I cant right now... I need to read my book ." ,he explained."Oh , 'Niichan ," the little one sat down and wailed ," will you at least read to me what you're reading ?" Jamal thought. "Ohm , Yeah . Sure ." "Yaaay !" , Faith squealed laying her little head on his lap. "So ... In a country ,  far far away..." , the young boy started.

-------

"..And so they lived together peacefuly . " , he ended his story . "And did you like it ?" , he asked looking down at Faith . She glazed at him tired. "It was beautiful.. But , niichan , I need to go home now... Mommy's making dinner now I guess. " , she stood up. "Bye , Jamalu-nii ." , she said smiling bright , skipping off merrily .
"That little Girl... She'ssosweet ." , he thought , walking up the porch .

----

Description :

Jamal : Is a boy at the age of 10 , is tall for his age , Has brown ,curled hair and deep , hazelnut brown eyes . He is a very fast runner , good in sport , always positive and is the best friend , protector and 'pretend' brother ,  for  his 4 years younger old friend "Faith"

Jamal lives with his 2 Parents in a normal sized cottage in a little town .

Faith : Is a girl , she is 7 1/2 years old , ( yeah serious) and is the best friend of Jamal. Their relationship-state is 'siblings' , that's why she calls him 'Oniichan' , which means brother in Japanese. She is shy at first , and can be very wild , but she is actually a very kind and sweet girl. She has shoulder long , black-brown-red hair  , which makes it so bright and shining in the sunlight  She has Pitch Black eyes like the night . She lives 1 street from Jamal , and she lives with her mother and her younger sister Mary in a little apartment , because the father left when Mary was born .

--

"And Faith ? How was is at Jamal's place ? " , The mother asked. "Fine , as always. He read to me a story , He can read so good ,Mommy. And ya , you know him." , she answered with her mouth full.

"Hahaha , Yeah - okay Faith . Shall we play after we cleaned the kitchen a board game ? " , her mother asked , wipeing Marys mouth .

"Let's play ... Mmm.... Chess !" , Faith said exited. "Chess ? Then we'll play later then chess."

------

*Author's note .*

Yes , I started again from the beginning and make a totally new story UJajube . So , still Enjoy !

Read , Comment , Share and hit the "Vote" button below ↓↓

~Liz-chan