Meeting

Me : Hello , Guys !! Sorry for not updating so long. Gomenasai !!!
Jamal : Lol , Im really excited , after all I'm the important person here --
Faith : Shut up man !
Me : Yeah right , Jamal ! Be quiet ! Narcissistic Idiot !
Faith : Go away .
Jamal : I don't care KIDDO ! *grinning *
Me :*ignoring* well . let's get going !
Jamal : Btw . Guys . Liz owned everything. Not you. But I'm her boss , so BAAAAM
Me : Shut up . Enjoy ! Vote and read !

  ∧∧l||l
  /⌒ヽ)
~(__)

•~•~•~•~•~•~√•~~•~•~•~•~•~√~•~•~~•~'••~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a Saturday . The sky was dark and the rain pattered against the window.

Hibiki and Jamal sat in Jamal's room , playing a card game. "Maaan ! I wanna go out and skate ! I'm BORED ! " , Hibiki pouted.( UJajube and yeah . you're not the one who is in need to go out and skate . ) "Yeah . Me too. " , Jamal looked out of the watery window.

"Hey , Hibiki. Let's go over to PaD . "

Hibiki looked at his friend shocked and astonished. "Uhmmm ... No ..? Why , you wanna sleep with a - a PROSTITUTE ..!? " . Hibiki almost shouted .

"No ! Its not like that ! I got an old friend there inside , I need to visit her ."

Hibiki looked more confused. Don't tell me .. This girl , she is really. in the Bordell ..!? "

Jamal nooded. "I must see her. I go now. ", he said as he stood up and went to the garderobe .

"Jamal , wait ! You can't do that !" Jamal already put his jacket on . "I have to . Its a promise. " , he replied as he grabbed his skateboard that was leaning against the wall.

"Hey , when you go out. Make sure the door is closed good ! " he called from behind , rolling out of the door.

×××××××××××××

Jamal's POV

I'm skating down the street. What a weather . I pull up my hood , or my hair is getting more wet.

I pass the houses , Mann Hibiki , stop yelling.

I need to go to the Bordell , to Faith right now this minute.

I know its her.

Oh this rain ! The ground is slippery . WHOAH ! I almost slipped. Well not me , the wheel of my board did.