Come To You

Me : Heii, Guys !
Jamal : Liz its not "Heii"
Me : Who cares ? Mind you own business , Btw your again interrupting my chapter. Can't you just stop it ONCE ?!"
Jamal : Uhm noo Kiddo . But go on .
Me : Well anyway , I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Have fun , read , vote and comment what ever is bothering you.
Jamal : It'll be a great help . But she's perfect aint she . Oh no , I am the perfect one .   Hahaha !
Faith : You suck Jamal...Get going Liz !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×××~

Time passed and changed .

Jamal went to Faith every week , if he could afford it often 2-4 times in a row.

Most of the time , he actually spent talking to Faith or just sitting there , learning doing his homework . Faith , though she didn't admit it , missed the time when he wasn't around and when he wasn't there talking to her and not needing to Job.

Sometimes , quiet seldom , she would give a little smile or her typical melodious laughter if Jamal told a silly story or a funny joke.

It was like they got close to each other , yet they were still way apart.

One day , after school his teacher Taniyama called him . "Jamal , wait here please . I would like to talk with you a few minutes. Would it be Okay ?"

Jamal's heart beated hard and he got nervous.

"Uhm.. Yeah sure . " , he grinned fakley. "What is it ? " .

"Wait until the others are gone. " , she said. " It'll take a few minutes . "

Jamal turned to Hibiki , his blue haired friend , saying " Hibiki , let's meet later at the house.

Sensei needs to talk ." "Oh ? I wonder why . " , Hibiki answered packing the rest of his schoolbooks into his bag. "Well , See you later . " , he smiled as he stood up and left the classroom.

"So. Jamal-kun . The last weeks your grades have dropped . Not very bad but in each subject you got a few grades bad . What's wrong ? "

"Nothing , Taniyama-sensei ." , he answered politely , knowing  he actually lied.

"You can tell  me . I won't tell. Infact I could've helped. " She smiled encouraging.

"I got a long lost friend , who we supposed was. dead. Now through an incident we bumped into each other. But as I see what kind of trials and in what kind of condition she is right now , I need to be there for her . I made her long ago a promise." ,he answered reviewing the story.

"Sounds interesting. Pardon me if I ask , but what kind of condition do you mean ? "

"She is totally bitter , and shy , actually , and is sad and helpless .. She ... " , he stammered.

"Faith ? " , she asked. "Haa? Uhm , yeah. How did you know. ? " , he asked . "When you wrote a test , in History , Saukauchi-sensei said you didn't write anything down , He said you looked like you were lost in dreamworld, only writin 'Faith' on the paper. "

Jamal's Face turned fire red , till his ears. He remembered quiet well this day .

"Back to Faith. Are you talking of 'Angel' ? The prostitute of the 'Ecci-Henati'- Magazine ? " , she asked. "You mean your reading them ?!" , he suddenly shouted . "Gomenasai . " , he bowed again lowing his voice. " No. My son does.  I found him reading the magazine , I wanted to look at the newest models and the newest ecci-anime. But that's another story." , she smiled , a little ashamed. " Yes. Its her. Faith. We were before close friends , I -" , he got interrupted by his teacher. "Jamal. Your free to leave now. I'm sorry for bothering and interrupting right now , but I got an appointment . " , she said. "Bye Bye." , she waved as she opened smiling and passed the door.
What the heck was that ?! I just got interrupted by her . What the hell.